Reviews for Just Listen
Takara yume chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
this is just so beautiful I love the plot and how things are coming along ;w;

upadte soon please!
SheWhoShouldNotBeNamed chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I was just creepin around your profile, when I found this muddaflipper. Being extremely impatient with Tantalize, and bored out of my mind, I made the incredible decision to read this fic. AND DUDE, I think I fell in deeeep deep love with this story. Then i saw that it hadn't been updated for more than a year and my heart shattered.

So please, for the sake of my yaoi/angst deprived heart, update SOMETHING

Porfavor :)
bbb136 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
This is so beautiful, your imagery is amazing and your ideas so meaningful. Wow, just wow. I'm going to be honest and admit that I don't really listen to 'classical' music or just music done by a large orchestra but now I have the biggest urge to go find some. _
Darkwolflink1 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
oh my goodness! i love this story so much! there's a lot of emition behind it and how you write the characters is perfect! please please please i'm begging you, write some more and post it up i would LOVE to read the rest of this. it caught my intrest from the start and carried it alone with the story, XD i love it so much, and as a musie person my self i think i've fallen in love with your writting for this story.

can not wait for more XDXDXD -fav's when has time!-
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Beautiful. Just stunning. Impecable craftsmanship on your part for the interaction, and just describing the music. Lovely.

I am expecting Demyx to make a rather nice appearence however, knowing his, erm, history, with musical fields, as is commonly portrayed. That would be a nice thing to see.
IchiakiI chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I could kill you! Why haven't updated this in a whole freaking year! You need to write another chapter! Pleeeassssseeeeeeeeeeesss!

This story is absolutly amazing! You drescribe the music in such a way that makes it come to life! The way axel and roxas interact! No yes. The way roxas acts! You can tell he doesn't have contact with other ppl as much you can tell he is missing things you can see! Ugh!

Where is the rest of this story!

I love it! I know tantalize is also an amazing story too! But can u update? Once a year! HahahahH please!

This is soooo good! You have so many reviews fOr it! Oh so amazing! Thank you so much for writing it! And please continue!
Shingles chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Wow that is Very, extremely well written. Luv how you described each of the songs! More? *gives puppy dog pout and crosses fingers*
dutchess.farfie chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Oh boy I adore this one too! I think i'm about to become your biggest fan. Haha. 3
Airway Static chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
This is just amazing. Superb really. Both the music and the feelings that come with it come through so clearly here. I love it! Update soon and I'll be forever grateful
Soul-Kit524 chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
awwww there arent any more chappys? I love this update sooon
Ali Blake chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
With every chapeter i read, you leave me speechless. I love this so much I can't even describe it, my heart was ponding by the end of this last chapter. I can't wait tho read what happens next, you are an amazing author
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
My God I love your writing style. You brought me to tears in every chapter. Please, please update. This is absolutely beautiful.
3 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Oh, this is..

Amazing, magnificent, stunning.

I can't even believe my eyes right now, and how gorgeous your story is.

It's like I can feel every emotion and detail that's going on,

and I feel myself smiling more and more with each word that goes by.

Don't leave me hanging, I need to read more!
xRaiMoonsAbyss chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
This story is pleasantly different than anything I've ever read before. And while I do think the ending for the 5th chapter was a bit rushed, I feel that the impressive quality of the story makes up for it After all, one little thing can't possibly turn me away from such a good story!

-Now a faithful reader, yours truly,

Rai
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
words cannot express my feelings.

this story is simply BEAUTIFUL. And i'm not being dramatic or exaggerating.

It's... amazing, really! The hour i just spent reading this was... magical! i'm feeling dizzy right now. the way you wrote this story made ot feel so palpable... what can i say, it's beautiful! Please update soon!