Reviews for Quips and Salsa
LadyPetunia chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I really enjoyed this story, you did a great job! I liked Eleanor especially- it's such a shame she left the show.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
That was... Beyond amazing. I read the entire thing in a day and I couldnt put it down. Please write more stories!
thena-ditey chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
Fantastic story! I really enjoy how you write them. I figured I'd wait to review until I'd read it all since this one's near the beginning of your run.

P.S. Everytime my phone loaded a new chapter it would show the title. I got a kick out of it every time! *grins*
Darcy Foster chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
Havn't read this in awhile, just an amazingly wonderful adventure-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
Sooo waiting for more-awesome-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
wow-lots of action here-love protective marshall-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Yep, Marshall needs to win more-darce:)
Athena64 chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
So true to characters! Lots of emotions in there... as well as a gripping plot... what more could we ask for? Oh yes, that the show writers do the same on screen! :-)

Thank you for your hard work!
scubagurl22 chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
Really enjoyed this story and can't figure out why I hadn't read it yet. That torture plot really threw me fir a loop, wow!
Athena13 chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
DJKM1980 chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
loved this story. you nailed all of the characters
Husky2014 chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
Best story ever!
Grey Fool chapter 22 . 5/5/2011
I can't seem to get enough of your stories as of late
Serenity Starke chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
I really like your stories and hope to see more Mary/Marshall from you. Iknow you're a Mary fan, but I would love to see more hurt Mrashall and comfort Mary from you. You have a way of writing Mary that although may be a tad OC, is absolutely believable as to how Mary would be. You have the two of them bickering down to a science and I just love the situations you put them in.

Looking forward to more from you!
ScarletCourt chapter 22 . 8/8/2010
OK. I finished reading this story and I think I understand what might have happened here with the two stories melding into one. I think subconsciously you might have been trying to show an arc of the Mary/Marshall relationship from beginning (pre-kiss) to end (Marhall's drive on the highway) except that it took multiple cases to get there because logically if it was just two stories, you'd have the salsa lesson and kiss end the first story and the Martin story end the second story, but you take them out to New Orleans on a multi-org task force thing before ending the story. Just my two cents on what I read out of the chapters in this story.

Normally, when I read a story in progress, I'll review the chapters individually. However, with another 21 (or possibly more by the time I'm done) stories to go, I'll just review at the end and comment on the stuff that stood out. Also, reading a story all at once is completely different than reading a story chapter by chapter even if only a day goes by between chapters and I'm hoping some of these comments will reflect that. Sorry the comments won't be associated with the chapters.

The salsa lesson was cute and adding the drunk chat afterward that was a precursor to their first kiss was nice.

Great job at getting rid of Brandi and Jinx for the Martin part of the story. Certainly, the tension couldn't have been jacked near as high if either were there possibly ending up as collateral damage.

At first when Mary woke up in her house, I was a little confused but you did a great job of explaining how she could have gotten home after being tasered at Martin's.

Took me a re-read to clue in on who Tom Fawler was when Eleanor figured out the anagram for Wohelm Fraast. I'm sure others picked it up and I was just distracted by other things. I have a three year old so I rarely get to read anything from beginning to end without interruptions. :)

Also, were we supposed to be able to clue into what Mary discovers before she does or were you aiming to just feed us the information? I thought that the way some of the info was presented we should have been able to clue in, but when I went back to do a quick reread I didn't find the clues that I had expected to see.

Aren't sex scenes difficult to write? Sometimes it takes me several attempts plus rewrites after a beta edit and still I don't always get them perfectly right. Perhaps you've gotten better at writing them since you wrote this story that they have gotten easy for you now, but they are still efforts for me.

Since I've not seen Eleanor having only seen S1, she seems like a good match for Stan.

I thought it might have been a bit much for Mary to call Stan a "stooge", but it may have been her mood after having been drugged and beaten.

An eminently readable IPS story with nice plots, good sex, and lots of action/adventure.

Off to read the next one. :)