Reviews for And when did you last see your father?
Hallolo chapter 1 . 3/27/2011

This is sooo great! I never totally agreed with the whole 'you never were a father to me, I don't want to ever have anything to do with you anymore etc' thing, and I really like your vision of things which is more... human?

Anyways, thanks a lot for writing this!

X5thAvenueX chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Another great piece!

Favorite lines:

"Although there have been times when you were kind to me, Aba, I cannot remember the last"

"I have been trying for almost thirty years to make you proud, Aba, and I have never even got close."

"But this letter is not about love. It never was, Aba, and I respect and pity you in equal measures for that."

"...dying in the course of a mission for Mossad no longer seemed a satisfactory way to leave things."

"But sometimes, Aba, sometimes I think you are wrong, and surely those times are important enough to cling to?"

"Some of my love, but by no means all" - My favorite line, definately.

Really like the way you've written this, and it sounds like something that Ziva could have written, but the thing I actually like most about it is the title! It's perfect!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I love it! Best "letter to Dad from Ziva" I've read! It's very Ziva.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
A, finally I see the ep and can get caught up on fics! While I do agree with you that her actual letter was much more to the point, I do like how this fleshes out her motivations, and I especially like the closing.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very nice. Good job
Malvolia chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Although often one to go straight to the point, Ziva does have her eloquent times when she uses more words than just "Dear Father, I resign," and I think this might be one of those times. I really like this. Nice capturing of her desire to be her father's daughter before her father's agent, and her feeling that that might never really be possible. Just all-around nicely done.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
good story as always.
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aww so sweet! Ziva needs to fess up about how she loves everybody on the team. And I think this letter is likely more like what was written; Ziva's gotten more touchy feely this season. But I do agree the first is definitely her style.
zats chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
If we were able to read the letter, I think it would follow your line of thought. Likewise I can't wait for next Tuesday to see the episode.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great! If only we could have seen this on television, I might have been less anxious at the end of the episode (but probably not). I love the whole dynamic surrounding Ziva, her father, and her past, and I hope the writers don't throw it all away.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I did enjoy it.

Very much so.

I hope she kicks him in the knees when she sees him next.