Reviews for Eldan's Mage
but the tin woodman should be rusted in place
erica.phoenix16 chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Please oh please continue! Your version of the wizard of Oz is amazing!

The Black Norn is much meaning, then the wicked witch and that's saying something!

She's like a cross between a wicked witch and an evil overlord!
Dude1991 chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
OMG OMG OMG

Soooooo good. i love it.

Dena is so strong, i love how you've gave her so many likeable features. and bless the boys you gotta love them.

that witch is smart, but that ain't always good :-P

its been so long, but sooo worth the wait... i'm glad your back and kinda gutted that the story is almost finished...

its a great chapter and i really can't wait for the next one

xxox
angelofroses94 chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
Thank for finally coming back from the dead!XD pleas continue man I have to know how it ends!3
SideshowJazz1 chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
Love it! Actually, The Simpsons did a parody of those guards, except they were singing "All we own, we owe". Also, I've seen the musical of "TWoO", a student who used to be at my school played the head guard.
Enough of my rambling, update soon!
Katie Williams chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awesome beginning. You introduced all the characters well while still avoiding the info-dump a lot of authors get trapped into. I like the modern twist on the story, with the girls roller skating and working at a diner, and the neighbor threatening to call Animal Control. It's a refreshing take on the classic movie.

Also, I noticed this fanfiction is 86K words long and 24 chapters. Short romance novels at about 50K, so it looks like you have the patience and dedication to write a full length novel, if you wanted to. It takes a lot of work on almost a daily basis and a lot of authors lose passion halfway through, but you've got what it takes.

Also, it helps that you read a lot and watch a lot of movies, so you understand how plots unravel.

Great start to a fun story. Looking forward to keep reading.

-Your cousin Katie
SuperDarkRose chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
I just loved this story! I wish and urge you to continue because this is the first oz story that I've really liked. I encourage you to update soon please! Much love!
classicmovielover chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
I wish you would update this. I really was enjoying it. Please update again!
ThePenWieldingRose chapter 24 . 10/11/2011
I absolutely LOVE your story! I can't wait for the rest! I think the way you've made Tin Man sarcastic, Lion lovable, and Scarecrow and Dorothy a couple just fantastic! A fresh and new way to look at the beloved story! (Not to mention the Black Norn's extremely on edge) Keep up the beautiful work!
harvey chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this is brilliant! 3 loved every second
Dude1991 chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
LOOOOOOOL I'm loving it...

first bit was brill, can't believe how much I was cheering lol... no seriously ma bf thought I watching football hahaha. I got to admit if I were in Dena shoes I'd be so scared, i like that u've kept her brave throughout this... and the second bit well I love Themen anyways but I think I fell for him more, he's just so cute lol... and the bees were a nice little bit drama (before the bigger drama) lol... it kinda funny that even tho I know this modern I still thinks its awesome that u've got rader lol I know dumb hehe

anyways I really can't wait for the next update... I promise I won't moan about how long it takes... scout honour :-)

keep up the good work hun

babygirl555 xxox
SideshowJazz1 chapter 24 . 6/10/2011
Good for the group! I knew about the Jitterbug, but apple juice? Are you serious? Wow!

Anyway, loved the chapter, love the story, looking forward to the next bit. I can't wait to find out how they defeat the Black Norn-if they do at all.
Dude1991 chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sooooooooooo good, seriously I screamed when I saw the update hahahaha... You are brill, making Dena so strong; the fact that she never backed down even towards the end, I've never felt such emotion for a character before, I swear I was practally crying with her near the end lol.

I liked the fact u didn't hold back on the phyical violence either, I felt the slaps lol... I really felt that the original missed this somwhat...

I really cant wait for the next update so now I'll stop moaning lol I promise :-)

Babygirl555 xxox

P.S. Why do I think there is sumthing going on wif the mage? Seriously me thinks he is up to sumthing lol... Oh and the boys, Yh they're looking good hahha.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
Oh no, poor Dena! Still, love how much she's fighting back and a resent for those cliffhangers! Well, they keep me reading, at least! UPDATE!
Lotus201877 chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
yeah ive heard about the actor tin man becoming scarecrow.

Have you heard of the 'jitterbug'?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »