Reviews for So, This is Dying? I'd Rather Be Eating Pineapple
RadioGlitch chapter 2 . 8/8
This was really great! I loved reading from Shawn's scattered point of view and the ending was sweet. Thanks for writing!
bbissocute chapter 2 . 5/28
I have to say, this was the most in character and perfectly detailed account from the perspective of the "dying" that I have ever read. Shawn's blinking, scattered thoughts were so compelling, I can't thank you enough for putting this to print. Lovely work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/27
nice.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
A sequel would be fantastic! I'm especially curious about Lassiter's reaction to the shooting considering...
ssaharadesert chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
This was a beautiful piece of work...I think that about sums it up :)
cosette141 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Wow... You are an incredibly talented writer. This was so great! By far one of the best psych fanfics I've read! You've got the characters down pat and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Very compelling! :) I would love a sequel! :) amazing job! fantastic, seriously! :)
Psycho4Life chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Such a fantastic story. Absolutely love it. You captured them well
Tara Laurel chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Great job. You captured the confusion and disorientation perfectly. Nice characterization. And the tone of piece felt very "Shawn"-like.
bat-tron chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Henry needs to embrace his love of Shawn! I will continue to wait for that day, but until then, I shall turn to fanfiction!
Great story, I absolutely love how it's written!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I found your characterization of Shawn very interesting. You did a really great job of portraying both his intelligence and his emotions and feelings.
Kindia chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Great story. I love your use of language, the back-and-forth between flashback and reality. Well done, and I would love to see a sequel!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Oh! Please update! I love this story so much!
Checkerz chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Review For Chapter 1: _ Review For Chapter 2: *bawling*
Lanton chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I read this a long time ago, before I had my own FF account, and I just stumbled onto it when I was going through my old bookmarks. It's still as amazingly brilliant as I remember, and definitely one of my favorite Psych fanfics.
epifonia chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
This is brilliantly written. Absolutely fantastic. This is the best Shawn pov story that I have ever seen.