Reviews for So, This is Dying? I'd Rather Be Eating Pineapple
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 8/27
A sequel would be fantastic! I'm especially curious about Lassiter's reaction to the shooting considering...
ssaharadesert chapter 2 . 7/2
This was a beautiful piece of work...I think that about sums it up :)
cosette141 chapter 2 . 5/31
Wow... You are an incredibly talented writer. This was so great! By far one of the best psych fanfics I've read! You've got the characters down pat and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Very compelling! :) I would love a sequel! :) amazing job! fantastic, seriously! :)
Psycho4Life chapter 2 . 3/10
Such a fantastic story. Absolutely love it. You captured them well
Tara Laurel chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Great job. You captured the confusion and disorientation perfectly. Nice characterization. And the tone of piece felt very "Shawn"-like.
bat-tron chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Henry needs to embrace his love of Shawn! I will continue to wait for that day, but until then, I shall turn to fanfiction!
Great story, I absolutely love how it's written!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I found your characterization of Shawn very interesting. You did a really great job of portraying both his intelligence and his emotions and feelings.
Kindia chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Great story. I love your use of language, the back-and-forth between flashback and reality. Well done, and I would love to see a sequel!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Oh! Please update! I love this story so much!
Checkerz chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Review For Chapter 1: _ Review For Chapter 2: *bawling*
Lanton chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I read this a long time ago, before I had my own FF account, and I just stumbled onto it when I was going through my old bookmarks. It's still as amazingly brilliant as I remember, and definitely one of my favorite Psych fanfics.
epifonia chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
This is brilliantly written. Absolutely fantastic. This is the best Shawn pov story that I have ever seen.
LostInAWrittenWorld chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Holy crap.
That was amazing.
I'm about to go read the sequel, but I had to tell you how amazing that was. I'm particularly impressed with your ability to perfectly capture Shawn's voice, both internal and external (as well as your flashbacks and details and overall writing and now I'm just babbling, but yeah. Amazing.)
I can honestly not think of any criticism at all, it was brilliant...
Haha, teach me?
irezel chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
wooooooow...i'm very impressed by the confusion you wrote. :) love the whump!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Great story! You should definitely do a sequel! It was interesting to have Shawn shove his own experience at Henry- how worried he was.