Reviews for The Long Way Home
annaruthinthetardis chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this story and also the way it's written. I've always liked the thought of Dean and Anna having a relationship, even though this is a broken one. .
Good job!
La Jefe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hot damn that was good. Loved it!
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Um. Just. Wow. My whole brain was just a strings of 'No's and 'Why's until the last section of the fic. So, thank you for the bittersweet ending. Also, there are not enough Dean/Anna fics, and it saddens me.
bledtilldryness chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Omg that was so beautiful! I was about to cry at some points, but the end made me so happy *o*
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i thought this was really good. iv added it to my favs
Ms Thunderchaser IV chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ummmmm, to be honest and I'm downright bashful in saying this, but i feel kinda like Castiel should've been with Anna, being a C and A shipper fan and all *blushes* but this a great story don't get me wrong. I loved it!
moonbluewolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
that was a sweet story...ive never been a big Anna fan, but i loved the emotion in your story! Nice work!
Office Romance chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh my gosh! I thought I was being cheated! I'm honestly trying not to cry right now. This was good! Dean and Anna got their well-deserved happy ending! Thank you! I love it!
Dreaming Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
You know what? I really liked the fact that Dean ended up in heaven. He totally deserved it.

I love this pairing. It's just so right! ;)Good job.
Reyavie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Sad but cute, very nicely written. I really liked it.
anamarya chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i never liked Zacharias... but the Michael from this story, the one that left his vessel like that i really don't like... but it was a good story and i really liked Anna and the realistic way in which the story went
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i loved this so much it was so bittersweet and made me love Anna and how she took care of Dean, who was also awesome in his sad broken life and the hand holding was the most touching thing, especially Anna's reaction to it
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
How heartbreaking. I loved Anna and was not happy when she disappeared never to be heard from again. I loved this. She shows such a gentle caring and a willingness to stand by Dean even though nothing will ever change with his condition. Both bittersweet and hopeful at the same time. Well done.

Keep writing!

Eleri
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is a wonderful story! Really nice take on Anna and her relationship with Dean in the aftermath of the war. Plus a very realistic look at the probably consequences of Dean saying "yes" to Michael :)
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
What a wonderful story, you made me tear up! I was getting worried toward the end. If you wouldn't have had a happy ending I probably wouldn't be writing this review:) Thanks for writing, it was great!