Reviews for Two minutes alone in the bedroom
Jennifer chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Hi ! I love what you've written ! it's really great ! congrats
well that might have something to do with the fact that i am so in love with chryed but still you write well, you should continue writing !
Yellowbulma chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Loved this!
jane chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
omg..perfect!
swamud3a chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
aww, how i wish it had wrapped up like that, but alas it was not meant to be :( (yet!)
swamud3a chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
love how you retell the superman moment from Syed's point of view, it was so sweet and so likeable!
mollie5555 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
wow I loved this story. The way you conveyed their love was very special. I thought I'd read a quick fanfic chapter before going to sleep. Here I am at 2.30am having being mesmorised! well done. Fantastic.
RUGBMG chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Aw i love it, please write more stories.

I'm also currently reading your other story can't wait for that to be updated, they've both cheered me up alot since friday's episodes :)
DoubleBB chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
aw thats so sweet! and it cheered me up afta fridays episode write more plz
hobbleit chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
awesome ending, it made me squee so much
Poppy03 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Ahh that was so lovely, so beautiful - that incident seems to have faded away with all the drama of the wedding, but I can so see that being a brilliant way for it actually to have all come out. Really glad you carried on and I wish that wasn't the end.. please write more of these two, if this one really has to be laid to rest? :)
Lizzie Brookes chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Brilliant. I love the ending. Its also ambigious. Either Sy really pulled Christian's name out or he lied and said it was Christian's name (since he dopped the slip of paper back in the bowl when amira asked to see it).
purplehamster chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Loving this, can't wait for next chapter and what happens in the 2 mins alone in the bedroom!
Poppy03 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Lovely story :) really enjoying this, I do hope you're planning to update? A touching insight into their relationship, and one that I can really believe in!
Uncanny-dreamer chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Yay, I love this so far . Can't wait to read more!
christianaddict chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Hurrah another Christian/Syed Story- I like the fact that you tried to get inside their characters. More please!