Reviews for Type II
abrant554 chapter 7 . 9/22
LOL...That was fun...(little Tony?)
abrant554 chapter 4 . 9/22
Great chapter.
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/22
Just finished 'Type' and really enjoyed it. Reading here now and already like the concept. Think I will enjoy it.
The Fiction Princess chapter 13 . 5/23
I'm so glad you went back and finished this story. It was definitely one that I enjoyed and wished went on forever lol

Keep up the good work!

Much love x
Debbie chapter 13 . 5/21
Thank you for coming back and finishing your story. I enjoyed it very much.
Sue Dooley chapter 13 . 5/20
Awesome story! Tiva forever.
Do not agree with your opinion of Bishop and how bad the SL's got at the end of season 10 and especially the out of character for Ziva and Tony in seasons 10 and 11.
Besteirol fanfiction ever but i m ainda dissapointed cá
joanna chapter 10 . 1/22
Best fanfiction ever but i m ainda dissapointed cause you didnt finish its would There be a chance for you to keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I really hope you finish this, I have really enjoyed both of these stories.
Sue Dooley chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Awesome! Just read all 10. Fantastic!
kfink77 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
I knew I shouldn't read this when I saw it was published in 2009. A glutton for punishment I guess.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Please update soon pleaseeeee
Critic chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Absolutely riveting! Just riveting and amazing will be the only two words that come out of my mouth when I think about this! WOW! Beautifully written, a few spelling errors but did not really affect it. And I read in a authors note you were busy? AND you did all of this. Amazing. Not even overblown. You could read some Tiva fan fictions and Tony might as well be a superhero and he saves Ziva. I completely saw how realistic the characters were. I encourage you to send a story about Ziva's return to NBC. I believe you should get a job making scripts for romance shows or any show really!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Great... are you planning to finish this?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Love this story ! Can't wait to know what will happen. Update soon, please !