Reviews for Trials of a Seeker
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 29 . 5/20/2015
I love how understanding Sarah is!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 28 . 5/20/2015
Mating flight was beautiful in this chapter! Great job with the text formatting, by the way!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
Dude! This chapter was awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
I know this is years after the fact, and you probably don't care anymore, but when you said you didn't know General Morshower's first name, I got curious and did a little digging. only has him listed as General Morshower, implying he doesn't have a first name. The Transformer wikipedia ( ) says the character was named for the actor, Glenn Morshower. It doesn't specifically say the character's first name is also Glenn, but it would make sense. This is overkill, I know, but like I said, I got curious.
Lanny-Sama chapter 51 . 12/7/2014
Happy ending.

I am so very satisfied, sitting at my pc at 2 in the morning, finally finished with one of the longest fics I touched in months. Thanks for writing, I am happy with the ending you chose.

Starscream's coding having been corrupted really struck a chord with me.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/2/2014
Very nice.
Unwilling Prophet chapter 51 . 4/4/2014
There are many stories on this site. Few are as touching as this. This story breathed life into something not expanded on in the movies. You joined many universes into one and it was a beautiful transition.

This is a work of art. I'm left with that empty feeling you get after you read a damn good book and you don't know what to do next.

This was a story that made me laugh, snarl, and cry with it. I just want to thank you for the beauty I felt as I read this. It's an old story on this site and I admit to reading it before but never reviewed. I was looking for a pick me up one day and stumbled upon it again.

Thank you for this breathtaking work.
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 51 . 1/5/2014
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
I think I have a good name: Willwing. like it?
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Poor will, what will he say to Sarah. Much less explain that he's a nympho?
SilverGreeneye chapter 51 . 12/9/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. One of the best novels I've read in a long time.

I found this on the kinkmeme, and I am consistently shocked at the high quality of literature that group can produce. Thank you for sharing it with us.
SweetIndigo chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
Well, I didn't expect to like this story because I usually don't enjoy reading crack-bunnies. However! I gave it a shot because I saw it turn up in some good favorites lists. I'm so glad I did! At first I was just very amused and skeptical about where the story was going...but I realized that I'd been hooked. Haha, thanks for making me try something new! You converted me. And thank you for sharing this story! Hugs!
flopsey chapter 51 . 8/12/2012
Really loved reading this fic, I like it being about seekers, the way you built the characters and the ending was sweet :D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Well this will be interesting...
Tsume28 chapter 51 . 7/12/2012