Reviews for Trials of a Seeker
Lanny-Sama chapter 51 . 12/7/2014
Happy ending.

I am so very satisfied, sitting at my pc at 2 in the morning, finally finished with one of the longest fics I touched in months. Thanks for writing, I am happy with the ending you chose.

Starscream's coding having been corrupted really struck a chord with me.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/2/2014
Very nice.
Unwilling Prophet chapter 51 . 4/4/2014
There are many stories on this site. Few are as touching as this. This story breathed life into something not expanded on in the movies. You joined many universes into one and it was a beautiful transition.

This is a work of art. I'm left with that empty feeling you get after you read a damn good book and you don't know what to do next.

This was a story that made me laugh, snarl, and cry with it. I just want to thank you for the beauty I felt as I read this. It's an old story on this site and I admit to reading it before but never reviewed. I was looking for a pick me up one day and stumbled upon it again.

Thank you for this breathtaking work.
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 51 . 1/5/2014
Nice!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
I think I have a good name: Willwing. like it?
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Poor will, what will he say to Sarah. Much less explain that he's a nympho?
SilverGreeneye chapter 51 . 12/9/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. One of the best novels I've read in a long time.

I found this on the kinkmeme, and I am consistently shocked at the high quality of literature that group can produce. Thank you for sharing it with us.
SweetIndigo chapter 51 . 10/23/2012
Well, I didn't expect to like this story because I usually don't enjoy reading crack-bunnies. However! I gave it a shot because I saw it turn up in some good favorites lists. I'm so glad I did! At first I was just very amused and skeptical about where the story was going...but I realized that I'd been hooked. Haha, thanks for making me try something new! You converted me. And thank you for sharing this story! Hugs!
flopsey chapter 51 . 8/12/2012
Really loved reading this fic, I like it being about seekers, the way you built the characters and the ending was sweet :D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Well this will be interesting...
Tsume28 chapter 51 . 7/12/2012
Beautiful
icanhascamaro chapter 51 . 6/30/2012
I love and adore this story. Thank you for writing it!
LadyGrimR chapter 51 . 2/22/2012
Beautiful story.. very beautiful
Senna-X3 chapter 51 . 2/7/2012
I...am stunned.

Seriously, I'm not exaggerating. I literally just stared at the last little part of this story for about 30 seconds of stunned realization that...wow this took me awhile to read XD. At least on my standards. But I think I finished it quick cause I wa so eager to see the outcome...

Ehem. So to the actually story :D I'm, Er, new to this fanbase, but really, in fanfiction in general, this was absolutely AMAZING to read. It's like...I mean, I giggled at parts that weren't meant to be funny, but actually, made me feel all warm and mushy in the inside, and seriously, I still got that warm and mushy feeling as I write this. This is the, um, first fanfic I have read starring Will, and seriously, I think I'm going to search for more now *A*

I've passed human-turned-mech and mech-turned-human storied quite a few times...but to be honest, I was doubtful at first (I'm one of those idiotic people [or maybe it's just me] who think on default, "51 chapters long? Probably not good"). I blame anime. You probably won't understand that.

Okay, I REALLY like Rachet's role in your story, as the supportive, stable one (until, of course, near the end) and I also really like how Will told Megatron he was human, cause seriously, I wa snickering, and I think my cat now thinks there's something wrong with me.

Um, let's see. I love your writing style also (SO JELLY), and also, I got a question randomly, because my mind is a bit fuzzy, and it's literally 12 in the morning here (that probably doesnt sound all that late...) and I was wondering, at the end...there's basically...peace? Like, do they basically just go separate ways (as in 'Bots and 'Cons) or...do they live close? Or did Starstream separate from Megatron?

Er, I'm going to stuff in more stuff, since this is already a awfully long review (Er...sorry bout that). I also like Sarah's role in this as a Neutral. I really like how Will's got 2 personalities in his seeker body. I like how Primus intervened. I liked a lot of things about your story, so I'm just going to stop now . Anyways, AWESOME STORY, I It was perfectly spaced out and everything (although, sometimes, I was tempted to fall asleep, but I think that was my own lack of sleep...I think I'm going to have to re-read this) and, I'm going to just go check out your other stories and hope you like long reviews with most likely a large amount of spelling mistakes.

Thank you for writing this! 8D It's truly been an awesome ride reading it .
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
This is awesome! I'm really enjoying this fic. I like how you've explained the split personalities and LOVE how Ratchet handled the Seeker part!