Reviews for A Series of Kisses
Hysteria Rogers chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Will the next chapter be Jane and tarzan?
kyekye chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
this was cute
Marie Allen chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Very cute :)
pru bue chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
this a great fic! I just love it! each chapter is perfect, yes, they are too intense but because their love is so amazing, hope you update with more kisses through their lives, thank you! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This is awesome and so randomly discovered for me! Are you p,naming to update it because I really like it :)
Zuprania chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I love the way you portrayed the characters, I really hope that you continue with this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
this is awesome. please keep going. I LOVE IT! :) ;D
seddieluv4ever chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Aww, this is cute! More please!
Summer chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god this is great!
The characters are portrayed very realistic and true to their personalities. I love this story so much. Helga's romance finally isn't one sided anymore, and the sexual tension is driving me nuts!
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
I've read dozens of these fan fics, but you're the first I've bothered to review.
Please write more :)
Athenafrodite chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Hahahha Oh god I can't stop reading your stories! I love all of them!
Please update another story soon, I just LOVE your stories! :)
Myriamj chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Haahahaha!
I love it. It's great history. Really.
And Gerald... he's destined to do same thing, isn't?
Ok, thanks for write.
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
AAAAWWW! This is so sweet. I like how you start with him confessing his feeling in the jungle. Then the going away party. Arnold's and Gerald's talk about Helga was deep. And the connection Arnold and Helga have at that age. I don't think San Lorenzo could take an angry Helga looking for him. Then you pick up at 15 and the funny thing about the lip gloss had me cracking up laughing. I can't waite to see what you come up for the other chapters. Please update when you can.
yalale23 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
This is great! I love how Helga is the one that can take Arnold out of his comfort zone and challenge him. Thats what I love this pairing. Thanks for this!
Pip-2250 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Wow, that was a pretty good kiss. Scratch that, that was an amazing kiss. I was excited to see you had updated and that the chapter was SO GREAT. Well done. I hope you've gotten over the writer's block. Good luck writing!
lostinfantasy1493 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012