Reviews for Use somebody
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great story. I love it. You really need to write more P/O fluff. There isn't nearly enough of it out there, and you have a real talent. I just love this

And Use Somebody is just a wonderful wonderful song.
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Beautiful written.

Very touching.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh, this was too sweet! I love how you describe their first times. Your sentences are so telling in their simplicity.

Probably one of my favorite thoughts in this was: 'Hello, I'm Agent Olivia Dunham and I miss Peter.'

I can just see that happening, because I have a feeling it would take something like Peter leaving for her to realize how much she does love and miss him.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aw, that was really sweet! (: Great job.
girlshapedbox chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
this:

She had missed him so much that it had become who she was. 'Hello, I'm Agent Olivia Dunham and I miss Peter.'It was absurd,

haunts me every single day since i read your story.

thank you.
Em Michele chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Beautiful. Simple. Lovely.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Incredible story! Very moving! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
kings of leon love :P

i thought that's where it was from :P

i love intricate relationships. you KNOW how much i love intricate relationship. so i really loved the structure of this. your writign just keps getting better and better deary

x
JT4Life chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
first off, that is a GREAT song by KOL. :) a big part of what drew me to reading this.

this was so beautiful, i just love how you wrote it. the slow progression of their relationship getting stronger... and then that separation. and the reunion that made it all worth it :)

just lovely, well, well done!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I liked it:)
indianaxxjones chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
YES, yes they are. :)

This was so incredibly cute! She went straight away to his apartment when she was alone. Aw. I can see that happening *nods*

Thanks for sharing this, it was just what I needed to read before going to school (and yay, today's Fringe day! *makes happy dance*).
roguerulez chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very cute. Once again i love it. Love how much Olivia and Peter need each other and comfort each other. The reunion and the kiss was sweet. I think i'll be thinking about them all day now (I've been doing that a lot recently, lol) Thanks for this. Hope you write more :)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Ah-mazing fic. Really, I loved it.

I needed a good Bolivia fic ].

I loved how you wrote the scene, I guess I can call it, when she came and laid with him on the couch. *Sigh* I love Peter.

Anyway, awesomesauce job.

Mila
Ocein chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw, very nice! Yeah, I love that song, too. I can see Peter leaving for awhile and then that epic reunion...tears and kisses!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
"Hello, I'm Agent Olivia Dunham and I miss Peter." *laughs* That is soo cute. This whole idea of Petey and Walter traveling for 6 months and Liv missing him is very nice.

Got more Bolivia?