Reviews for Behind Closed Hearts
Please please please continue
dabomb29 chapter 12 . 5/29
Your story is awesome! I always liked AresxAphrodite from back in 1998. I was so happy to hear that they are lovers in the myth. I was very shocked to hear that AresxAthena even existed. Those two do not make a great couple considering the fact that they are rivals. Ares loves Aphrodite not Athena and Ares and Aphrodite have many children together. I always felt that Athena should be paired with no one.
Giana chapter 12 . 5/15
I love this fan fiction whens the next chapter coming out
I think this chapter could have been and should have been filled with MORE DRAMA
Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/1
This is amazing it is so...
so real
Ali chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
More. Write it sexy! :p
Reighg chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
I love a lot and I hope you coulld write you.
Claire chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Good story just there could have been a better topic written about and some of the chapters are not needed for the story also some spell checks with the words: he,her,his. Maybe you should go back and delete a few of the chapters.

Over all good story.
linh chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Write new chapter soon. I like your story. I like the way that Aphrodite do he love me, he love me not text. It very funny. I bet Ares will very happy to hear about it.
Mandy chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Why last chapter! I loved this story
Kas221 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
:( naw , I hate how everyone is so mean to Heph
JustMeandAlwaysWillBe chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
You so have to do more now I mean it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Please write more
R. Jack Garret chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
It's sad that you aren't going to finish this. Its a wonderful story, wonderful plot, wonderful grammar. Why must all beautiful things come to an end?

Well, I guess there's nothing I can do, I hope you'll still have a passion for writing, you are just truly amazing. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »