Reviews for 8 Glasses
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Woah. Love how deep you get into Remy's head here, it all seems so *real*, so true to her character. And awww poor Cameron.
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So I read this in my mind as a rap for some reason lol
91FanFicLover63 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was beautiful! I love Thirteen comforting Cameron and vise versa! Keep the good stories coming!
31 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
very sweet story. Beautiful.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was sad, but REALLY well written.
CinnamonKiss chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
ahhhhmazing! I think that first part captured Thirteen's character perfectly. I mean it described her to a T! The whole thing was just unbelieveably wonderful.
Alice McCree chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hey there,

This was so good! I really enjoyed it! :D
Shananigan chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow - absolutely beautiful - i love your metaphors
Ayoshen chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
LMAO. Forgive me but I just have to laugh when I'm absolutely dumbstruck at how breathtaking this story is and then find out you were the one who wrote it. I should have known! -giggles-

I'll just say PLEASE KEEP WRITING. Your stories make the world a better place 3
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was amazing, I love the way you wrote it in Remy's head. Good job.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I agree with 'geekischic'. It was really amazing (:

Awsome writing.
geekischic chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was beautiful. I loved all the metaphors (and yes, I could follow them :P ). I really like your writing style because it's so raw and real and totally fits the character. This is definitely one of my favorites. :)
WrongObsession chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Though I am kind of anti the whole Chase and Cameron cannon, i'd feel horible if it were under these circumstances that these two get together. But I liked how you wrote this in Remy's head. It adds to the sureal feeling, and comfort. Basically really dug this story. Great job.
spuds chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
fuck... i'm so fucking sorry, but i really don't know how to put the way i like this into words. O.o