Reviews for Back For Kochanski
sir omes chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
so this is pretty much one of the best, if not the actual best, red dwarf fic i've ever had the pleasure of reading.
i can't understand why your story doesn't have more feedback!
there are just so many references for a dwarfer to pick up on, i absolutely love it. (even the bit about hurtling towards 40!)

p.s. i gathered from your story, if i'm not mistaken, that the original rimmer hologram who left during series 7 to become ace had come back... any thoughts on what happened to the rimmer who was resurrected during the 8th series?
Queen of the Beasties chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Absolutely brilliant! I love this story to bits, and it is definately my new favorite on this site. I love how you went back to themes from the original Red Dwarf, like when Rimmer said, "Now listen closely, because it's only coming once," and "I think I feel a Jackson Pollock coming on." I am like you when it comes to prefering comedy over gushy romancy stuff, but I think you blended them both quite well, which is exactly how I think it will be when Lister finds Kochanski in Series X. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading this!

Aleah
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
The first chapter is great! You write Red Dwarf the way it should be written; light and fun. Very few fan fictions can actually make me laugh out loud while reading it. And I even said "Ew" quite loudly when I read the part with Holly kissing Rimmer on the cheek, because all I could think of was Norman's Holly doing that. I do think that if they bring back Holly, it will be in Hattie's form, purely because it will be a twist to bring into the new series. I think if I had to choose, Norman's Holly would be my favorite, but I like Hattie's too, and I think she needs another turn to be on the show again.

Like I said, LOVED the first chapter! I can't wait to read the rest!
Alisha Knight chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Loved it! I couldn't review previously because everytime I logged on there seemed to be a new chapter and I was much more interested in reading that than letting you know how much I was enjoying this fic!
Andy0001z chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Great Story, nice flow and good to read. Shame it ended really, but then there is always tomorrows adventure.

Andy001z
Max Evelyn chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
aw what a sweet ending hehehe :)
cazflibs chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Hehe cheeky ending. Like it :-)

oh is this the Christmas oneshot you were telling me about? Can't wait to see it!
Andy0001z chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Wow, nice story. My favorite bit so far has to be the card game, spot on and made me laugh.

I look forward to reading the rest.

Andy001z
kellyofsmeg chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
I feel like I'm reading one of the Red Dwarf novels! Seriously, have you ever considered being a ghostwriter for Grant Naylor? ;)
kellyofsmeg chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Brilliant first chapter! I agree, it was a massive injustice to cancel My Name Is Earl after a cliffhanger like that, I smegging loved that show, and appreciated the reference :)

It's great to have Holly back! I'm with you in thinking if Holly comes back it'll be Hattie and not Norman.
cazflibs chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
Lovely chapter - the strangeness of returning back 'home' yet it feeling too strange. Very nicely done. And a 'comedy man' as you may be, it was still luverly.

Hehe, loved Kryten having to ignore the Heimlich command! That made me giggle.

'Knackered it' - doesn't quite translate properly though :-S 'Knackered' means 'tired' or 'shattered'. :-)

Oh so what's gonna happen next?

(Oh and you owe me royalties for nicking my 'suck more than a Dyson 40 line' :-) I accept payment by cash, cheque or cookies)
Max Evelyn chapter 13 . 12/5/2009
oh this story is amazing :) I love it...
cazflibs chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
I loved kryten and rimmer exchanging electronic wills! And the "who gets the navigation seat" scenario was really poignant, nice work
cazflibs chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Yay! Cat saves the day _ But yeah...they've still got to get outta there. Quick! Help them out!
cazflibs chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
Rimmer kicking some serious ass there, love it