Reviews for FFVII: Rhapsody of Chaos
TinayValentine chapter 39 . 3/14/2017
I believe the last time I read this I was graduating High School in 2011. It was my favorite, I never saved it though because the phone I had it bookmarked to competely died, screen was completely destroyed, and I couldnt remember what it was called. Since then life has gotten really crazy but this story came back to mind last week and I tried to remember what it was called and spent the last two days reading all of it, even got my sister into it. I still love it so much, and we understand how life gets but I just wanted to say Thank you for leaving this story up, even if you didn't finish it. It's still on my top of the stories I will continue to re-read.
othrr amanda chapter 24 . 2/7/2017
lolz i was like wait wut y am i bad?! cuz my name is amanda 2 and i was confuzed when u said bad amanda
good fic tho i realy like it
DD chapter 39 . 1/2/2017
Wow I love your story so much! Just re-read it again after many years! Please finish it :) such a great story needs an ending :)
to lazy forlogin chapter 39 . 12/12/2016
Omg I'm crying, I've spent the last month looking for this fan fiction. I remember reading it years ago and loving it. I had gotten a new mac and lost all my tabs on fan fictions. I just so happen to think of it while playing DoC again, plus with all the hype for the FFVII remake.

I kid you not, I'm crying right now! I loved this story so much, well written, great plot, not OOC, not a Mary Sue, i'm just crying omg. I can't wait to start re-reading it tonight! And see the new chapters I've missed. I was trying to find the art work you did for her gun(I think it was a gun, I don't rightly remember, wasn't it kind of like Squall's gun blade?) so I could find the link back to this on DA.

But I couldn't remember where I had saved it. I've just been going though all the FFVII fan fictions looking for it. Just remembering parts of it, to help me know what I was looking for. But I'm so happy I found it at long last!

I'm sorry to hear what's happened, life can be a bitch. I know the stress of work to well, and I hope everything works out for the best. Since this was posted some time ago, I can only help things are better now and you're soul a little more healed. In these ruff times we all have to stick together and find the bright side of things(though that just sounds about what every else says.) not matter how hard it is.

And I'm glade you hear you're still planing to finish this! It's such a great story for it to be abandoned. But trust me, I know writing long fan fictions is a hard thing. I have an on going Zelda fan fiction that I have a min of 120 chapters planed. I stopped writing on it after my Grandmother past away though. It's hard to restart sometimes, but the joy that comes from writing and making people happy is nothing that can be taken away. Thinking back on it now, is was stories like this one that got me into writing stories of my own, which helped me in so many ways. And I've come such a long way, leaning from people like you. Even if we've never spoken, it's the stories that teach. :)

I wish you luck, and I hope to read more in the days to come.
Marry Christmas by the way!
-MercyTheFox
Guest chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
I love your stories. You write them so well and the plot lines are amazing. You keep the characters close to their roots and still have them develop. I've read this story and Hellsing: EREBUS several times and really hope you post more soon.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 39 . 2/23/2016
Hope your life is getting better. :) Just want to say I love this story. This is the second time I'm reading it. Good luck and wish you the best.
Nightsky1290 chapter 39 . 10/16/2015
Whenever your ready, even though you last updated a year and a half ago, you'll post. Besides, If you want or need any help with anything, most of us are here for you.
LateNightOwl chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Oh man, Shamus' intro was just too funny! Love your writing, can't wait to read more!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 39 . 7/26/2015
I love your story very much! Got me laughing in quite a few parts, and others with different reactions.

I know what it is like to struggle as my family and I are constantly almost like that. My own mom had to pawn her gold for gas money quite a bit and money and bills were always and still is a big struggle.

Keep your head high as well as your spirits amd you'll do fine.

Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of this soon when you have time, amd I hope you will be able to get your games and systems back soon.
Kira Akuma chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
I recommend you take a look at the 'prequel' for ff7 on YouTube, your doing well on the details so far though!
Aerith The Evenstar chapter 39 . 1/16/2015
It's a shame that you haven't updated this story in some time. I won't pretend to understand the kind of stress you're going through, but what I do know is what you're going through is probably difficult.

I really enjoy this story and I'll tell you why:

1) The story has a lot of thought put into it and feels original. In fact, reading through this story made me think back to when I was playing through Final Fantasy VII for the first time. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this story reminds me of the game itself and the fact that it almost feels like this could be a possible plot for such a game. In my opinion, this is a good thing in my book.

2) The characters. I like how you wrote everyone and I think that you've kept Nanaki and Vincent in character for the most part. Riley, Shamus, and Mona are awesome in their own right. Riley as a character is relatable and realistic and I like how she develops as the story progresses. As for Genesis, Weiss, and Rosso, I never would have thought they would be around to cause trouble after Dirge of Cerberus, but they fit right in with your story.

3) I like how it's written overall and there were times when I found myself listening the Dirge of Cerberus soundtrack as I read certain parts, like all the times Rosso was fought. As someone who tends to listen to music while writing fanfics, it certainly helps to set the mood of such scenes and get you to have an idea as to what emotion you want to convey to us readers as a whole.

4) I find myself enjoying the little interviews for the characters that you add to the end of your chapters.

That's about all I can think of when it comes to my opinion of the story itself. I have read House Arrest and that was a good AU story.

These days I don't normally add stories to my favorites on this site, but the ones I do add to that list end up being there for a good reason. FFVII: Rhapsody of Chaos has earned a place there, along with my following it as well. I hope that we all will someday find out what happens next for this story whenever you choose to update.

Also, I have a question and a request for the characters:

1) A question (that has a few parts to it) towards Vincent: How did it feel losing your leg and has it been hard getting used to it? Is it a hassle to keep it in good condition when it comes around to doing maintenance on it?

2) A request to Shamus: I know I'm going to regret this, but it has to be done! Will you pole dance? I want to see what reactions you'll get from everyone.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Oh my freaking god, his leg!
You are cruel!
Haha.._..
Good chap!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Omg, great scape.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Woahh Woahh, so cool!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Ohhhhh god, good chapter!