Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 1/9
I loved this story so much! All your characters are amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Elisabeth123 chapter 4 . 11/26/2021
I’m sorry but Edwards a bastard!
Ely Cullen M chapter 12 . 10/28/2021
I found this story by accident and the truth is that it was wonderful to read it, thank you for taking the time to write it, so natural and attached to the everyday that makes it special. Congratulations on such a good story.
mariadisales chapter 12 . 9/10/2021
AWWWW just too fluffy how cute, great job. Thanks for sharing
Dustidk93 chapter 12 . 11/17/2020
I loved this story so much. Laughter and tears were abundant throughout. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us.
Hawa DL chapter 12 . 9/23/2020
This is beautifully done. Thank you so much for writing it.
Elle Whitecap chapter 12 . 8/28/2020
This story evokes so many memories for me. I was in high school/college and you nailed the events perfectly. Again, you’re a very good writer.
sheilagilger chapter 12 . 7/27/2020
Awesome Story! Thank You and Tor for sharing!
Kksmum chapter 12 . 6/6/2020
Nice story. I love happy families and HEAs. Thanks
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
Literally one of my favorite fics. Ever. It takes my emotions on a roller coaster! I honestly get so sad when E pushes B away and then brings Angela home. I get sad when I think of all the lost time. But then, the ending is just so sweet. Thanks for sharing :)
I’m pretty sure this is my fifth read or something. Haha!
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 2/10/2020
Sad for all those lost years, and missed steps. Nice ending. Thanks for writing
shannon30033 chapter 12 . 1/11/2020
Thanks for this super story. I loved the ti me spans. So interesting. I’ve never read one where Victoria is the nice stepmother. It was nice!
Tan chapter 12 . 10/13/2019
I don't know why there aren't any reviews from me. This is the second time I've read it and it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Cina's chapter 6 . 12/9/2018
Oh my this chapter broke my heart. Not many stories make me cry but this one did.
Valya 001 chapter 12 . 9/28/2018
Such a pretty story... Loved their new year tradition!
2,980 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »