Reviews for Rhapsody in B
twificfan chapter 12 . 11/23
Awesome, Thanks!
Kirsty chapter 12 . 10/29
I've been reading this over the past few nights - when I should be sleeping - and absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see what else you've written!
Review hasn't shown up. Just letting you know, watching paint dry produces more emotions then this story. Read up to chapter 10 with a straight face, so boring I could have died.
I don't know how I've reached chapter 10 because the whole story has bored me to death. Unless I want to fall asleep I better stop reading.
dpennell007 chapter 12 . 9/26
Oh, I loved this one too! Such a beautiful story with no real bad guys. I even liked their interim boyfriends and girlfriends! You did an excellent job portraying hidden emotions with missed connections, then bringing it home with a happy ending... And your Emmett & Charlie - absolute gems.
Diana996 chapter 12 . 8/10
Fantastic story! So sweet I cried! Loved it!
Bella comes off as really pathetic.
archy12 chapter 7 . 6/16
Yes, who knows what would have happened had they got together before? it could have gone either way.
Anyway, Edward has laid his heart out on paper...kind of.
archy12 chapter 6 . 6/16
Ouch, that was painful.
Funny to think of Victoria as Charlie's girlfriend, and James as her son!
archy12 chapter 5 . 6/16
It happens. People grow and change, and stop fitting together. Or in some cases, they begin to fit together.
archy12 chapter 4 . 6/16
Oh, it wasn't Edward! Anyway.I'm glad that they have cleared the air now.
But Bella is with Mike. Of course Edward can't tell her how he feels about her!
archy12 chapter 3 . 6/16
I understand why he did that, but Bella is definitely going to be angry with him!
Seems Edward is waiting for Bella to grow up a bit.
archy12 chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh dear, that was so sad.
I hope she got to tell Edward he had made her happy. Charlie too, I guess.
archy12 chapter 1 . 6/16
So Renee had lived in another city earlier? A larger one, probably.
ellekat08 chapter 12 . 5/28
This was just so beautiful I cry so many times reading this but no words can express how amazing you are.
2,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »