Reviews for Rhapsody in B
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 2/1
Very sweet!
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 1/29
Oh the sadness! :) No really though.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 1/29
I've never read a Charlie and Renee early years scene before. That was sweet and sad and perfect.
Lovely
twificfan chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Awesome, Thanks!
Kirsty chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
I've been reading this over the past few nights - when I should be sleeping - and absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see what else you've written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Review hasn't shown up. Just letting you know, watching paint dry produces more emotions then this story. Read up to chapter 10 with a straight face, so boring I could have died.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
I don't know how I've reached chapter 10 because the whole story has bored me to death. Unless I want to fall asleep I better stop reading.
dpennell007 chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Oh, I loved this one too! Such a beautiful story with no real bad guys. I even liked their interim boyfriends and girlfriends! You did an excellent job portraying hidden emotions with missed connections, then bringing it home with a happy ending... And your Emmett & Charlie - absolute gems.
Diana996 chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
Fantastic story! So sweet I cried! Loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Bella comes off as really pathetic.
archy12 chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Yes, who knows what would have happened had they got together before? it could have gone either way.
Anyway, Edward has laid his heart out on paper...kind of.
archy12 chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Ouch, that was painful.
Funny to think of Victoria as Charlie's girlfriend, and James as her son!
archy12 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
It happens. People grow and change, and stop fitting together. Or in some cases, they begin to fit together.
archy12 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Oh, it wasn't Edward! Anyway.I'm glad that they have cleared the air now.
But Bella is with Mike. Of course Edward can't tell her how he feels about her!
2,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »