Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Thank you...it was a beautiful story.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/27
Oh my!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/27
You Are Killing me with this! WTF, why doesn't he go for her! He loves Bella I know it! Why does he feel like he's not good enough for her. Does he think he'll ruin her and her future. I guess he knows that her future will be something great and he doesn't want to get in Her way! Idk!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/27
Poor Bella, she doesn't even fully know yet how much she belongs to Edward. It's hard to picture Mike as a good guy. Is he a good guy, I don't know for sure, but he damn sure doesn't belong with Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/27
Is Mike really a good guy? I have a bad feeling about that or him I should say!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/27
Oh Edward...he'll im glad he ratted her out!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/27
Poor shy, brilliant Edward and Bella who doesn't realize how pretty she is...
If Renee Esme (thank you) is three years old in 2005, then she was born in 2002, which would make her my age in 2017! Happy coincidences make me happy! This is my favourite kind of story by the way.
nzjojo chapter 12 . 3/24
What a wonderful tale you have weaved for us to enjoy. Thank you for sharing this truly lovely story. :)
cheshire15 chapter 12 . 3/18
Great story!
irelandk chapter 12 . 3/3
:-)
DolphinAunt30 chapter 12 . 2/19
I absolutely loved this. Especially the scene in Chap 5(I believe) for some reason I can not get the picture of Edward and Jasper sitting on the table tinkering with their guitars. Singing Leavin On A JetPlane. That scene absolutely grabbed me.
SLKerouac chapter 12 . 2/6
Found your story. Interesting that you did each year at New Years Eve. So much hidden by Edward and Bella over the years. All they needed to do was talk. Finally happening and oh what a story. Thanks for writing this.
annaharding chapter 12 . 1/22
This was a wonderful story. I felt for them in the beginning, never being able to see what was right in front of them, and both of them having to see the love of their life with others. Glad it worked out!
Thanx for sharing!