Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Tan chapter 12 . 10/13
I don't know why there aren't any reviews from me. This is the second time I've read it and it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Cina's chapter 6 . 12/9/2018
Oh my this chapter broke my heart. Not many stories make me cry but this one did.
Valya 001 chapter 12 . 9/28/2018
Such a pretty story... Loved their new year tradition!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
This is making me cry...their timing is always so bad!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2018
I was going to say you definitely know how to write lemons, but you write beautiful love scenes.
Well done.
jennayg123 chapter 12 . 5/12/2018
Absolutely loved this story and every look into the years of their love story! Perfect ending to their story!
blondferretgirl chapter 12 . 5/2/2018
Love It!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
Thank you...it was a beautiful story.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/27/2017
Oh my!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
You Are Killing me with this! WTF, why doesn't he go for her! He loves Bella I know it! Why does he feel like he's not good enough for her. Does he think he'll ruin her and her future. I guess he knows that her future will be something great and he doesn't want to get in Her way! Idk!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Poor Bella, she doesn't even fully know yet how much she belongs to Edward. It's hard to picture Mike as a good guy. Is he a good guy, I don't know for sure, but he damn sure doesn't belong with Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Is Mike really a good guy? I have a bad feeling about that or him I should say!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Oh Edward...he'll im glad he ratted her out!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
Poor shy, brilliant Edward and Bella who doesn't realize how pretty she is...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
If Renee Esme (thank you) is three years old in 2005, then she was born in 2002, which would make her my age in 2017! Happy coincidences make me happy! This is my favourite kind of story by the way.
2,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »