Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
awesome
Raum chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Beautiful!

I enjoyed it really much!

I came back to your profile after "We Came to Life Beneath the Stars," which is one of my faves ever.

All the best,

- Raum
strangevisions chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
b'ful story.

it required a whole lot of patience till dey figured it out, but i juz culdnt giv up on it.

it waz real n so sweet, luvd it.
janosch73 chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Thanks for this! Good traditions sure are keepers!
janosch73 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Hmmm... interesting to see if Edward can keep his promise.
bethers7477 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
So, so lovely. Thank you very much.
janosch73 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I have liked this story of your so far. I like its simplicity, descriptions of different years and atmosphere. But, going to continue tomorrow.
imflyinggg chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Noooo I really am sad I've finished reading this story :(

This is a grreeaat story. Seriously no kidding! Best Twilight short fic I've ever read so far & I've read fanfiction since 2009 :) btw what I mean by short fic is a fic that is under 20 chapters.

This made me smile, laugh, excited, and cry..several times. Definitely goes to my favorites!

Now excuse me I'm gonna check your other stories. Have a nice day! Xoxo
LeeseeQ chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely love that Edward did that, and I loved how he wanted to talk to her about it. That's what I love about his character
yogagirl1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Wow! I cant read fast enough!
Molly May Pinky chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Great story

I really enjoyed it

Very well done

One thing that I would like to ask (I may have missed it), when Edward, Jasper & Edward where the band right.

When Emmett left, did Jasper leave as well & Edward went on a solo career.

Like I said I may have missed it in my rush to read the story & find out the ending.

As I said before Great Job
Edlovesme chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I love this. Good job with all the tid bits of history and going ons during the years . I forgot about a lot of those things,so it was fun to be reminded. Thanks again.
Shlebbie chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Just started and finished this story this weekend. Pretty appropriate considering the new years theme :-) it was a sweet story that I really enjoyed. I liked how each chapter was NYE and the blanks were filled in along the way. Thanks for writing.
kimlostintwilight chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Lovely, thank you.
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Resolution, glad they are getting it together but Edward made some many missteps trying to stay away from Bella.
2,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »