Reviews for Rhapsody in B
purelyamuse chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
This story is making me cry! I low this delicious sad tension but the thought of him tucked away in a hotel room with Tanya while Bella is at home crying o er him is so depressing. I hope to see some happiness and full disclosure soon.
purelyamuse chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
This is devestating!

Victoria dating Charlie...did not guess that one!

I hate when Edward's girl isn't hateable. It makes my job so hard.

Loved the line about how her loving Edward was something she had to do to be her. Ugh! Heartbreaking!

This story is fantastic and lives up to it's hype. Bravo!
purelyamuse chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Wow, so much happened in this chapter. Crazy! I can't believe the restraint Edward has with her. Es amazing stoic suffering in silence. Oh, but he didn't sing to her. Boo. Mike does seem to be a nice guy but still, it's a tough one. I love the realism of this tho. She wasn't ready for Edward when he was ready for her. It wouldn't have worked. He had to wait for her...
purelyamuse chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
A hand on the boob while wearing hypercolor is so win! Genius! I love this sat from the past feel. Edward is so freaking sweet. I feel sad the hes fallen for someone not only young in age but young in maturity. She just doesntget it, but I have faith. And Charlie is right, he'll be famous. James Taylor is also made of win!
purelyamuse chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Omg I am loving this. Poor Edward. All that longing and waiting and putting up with mike. That line about waiting for her was so sweet. I really like this Charlie. So realistic. Eds quite swoony btw.
purelyamuse chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I've been recd this story so many times and I can see why. The writing is superb. I'm really feeling what bellas feeling and Edward seems like such a sweetheart. Renee sounds like an amazing woman. I'm sad we don't get to see more of her.
soccermom101113 chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
Great story! I'm assuming Bella was pregnant again? I think I cried in every single chapter, such a nice story. Thanks for sharing:)
Timmer chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
This was such a wonderful made me reminisce so much, as I was taken through the years of this fic (as I was born in 1975).

There were so many things that reminded me of my childhood ! Things like Hypercolour clothing for instance which was totally wiped from my mind but when you mentioned it, I immediately remembered what it was LOL !

And the whole scene with Jasper and the beets and the way he knocked out his teeth had me giggling so much !
zhica chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Aww, what a beautiful and wonderful story :") i'm in love with the New Year Eve tradition in every single chapter.. especially when EB were became a lovely couple :] I always look forward for Daddyward part :] Renee Esme Cullen is a great name :] also James is a cute brother :] thank you for sharing,dear :] take care :]
Daintress chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Very sweet story.
Toni Masen chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Stayed up way past my bedtime to read this story in one go, but it was so worth it. I read a fair bit of this story with tears in my eyes, i'm just so amazed they did get togeather after all those years, I could feel the heartache that they both suffered, it wasn't that pleasant actually!

Disliked Charlie intensly!

Thank you for writing. C.
bonz245 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Very good story.

Thanks

Carol
Jan319 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
aww that sad
edmom chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
this was such a great story
SuperIndy08 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
For some reason when Edward started singing for Bella, instead of imagining him singing the song you wrote, I thought of "Fix You" by Coldplay. I think it fits nicely :)
2,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »