Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Twiolic chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
This is such a beautifully written romantic chapter. I read it twice.
Twiolic chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Major heartfail...love it!
Twiolic chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
The entire beets incident gave me a good laugh!
cherryrose89 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
what a great and beautiful story! thank you!
hh3rob chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
that was the sweetest story ive read in a long time. i hope my kids keep up with our family traditions. xoxo
hh3rob chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
AWW that was really sweet i love that Rene was such a great mom she always do horrible in most stories
Lilly1212 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Such a wonderful story! I don't how how come I didn't read it sooner, but I totally enjoyed it! It made me cry a lot, laugh a lot. Really thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Thank you for sharing this lovely story.

It was well written, always kept me wanting more, always kept me wanting to shout at the two of them and say, hurry speak up, see.

And it was worth the wait.

Thank you, wanted you to know that even though this story has

been complete for a while, it's still being "see."
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
That was the sweetest, HEA scene. Dancing, "in their' house.

Beautifully written, with the details, like the old record player, dancing to Sinatra. So romantic, it makes you ache thinking how far they've come.
dijas84 chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
wow! wow! I'm blown away by this fic! Spend whole night reading. I just couldn't stop!

So, so amazing. Loved everything about it.

Thanks so much for sharing :))
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Just ripped my heart right out of my chest thinking of Edward singing for someone else, "their thing" Wrong, just wrong.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Poor Edward. He's too noble. Should have spilled his feelings out for Bella to do something with them. Instead he just bet them back and swallowed them whole.

She's pretty oblivious of what's right in front of her. Immature is a word that comes to mind.

(Love JT's You've Got a Friend)
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Did Edward rat her out? Or was Charlie being sarcastic because he was "supposed" to rat her out.

Maybe she needed to be protected from Mike.

I love the innocence between them all.
Lulutbo chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
What a sweet story. I'm amazed with all that you captured with 12 chapters over a one night like that...it never felt like anything was left out. I'd love to see you do a parallel story through Edward's eyes! ;)
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
This chapter made me so sad for all three of them.

I like how you're making Charlie such a solid important character.

I'm so happy I found your story!

Can't wait to read more.
2,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »