Reviews for Rhapsody in B
janosch73 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Hmmm... interesting to see if Edward can keep his promise.
bethers7477 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
So, so lovely. Thank you very much.
janosch73 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I have liked this story of your so far. I like its simplicity, descriptions of different years and atmosphere. But, going to continue tomorrow.
imflyinggg chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Noooo I really am sad I've finished reading this story :(

This is a grreeaat story. Seriously no kidding! Best Twilight short fic I've ever read so far & I've read fanfiction since 2009 :) btw what I mean by short fic is a fic that is under 20 chapters.

This made me smile, laugh, excited, and cry..several times. Definitely goes to my favorites!

Now excuse me I'm gonna check your other stories. Have a nice day! Xoxo
LeeseeQ chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely love that Edward did that, and I loved how he wanted to talk to her about it. That's what I love about his character
yogagirl1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
Wow! I cant read fast enough!
Molly May Pinky chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Great story

I really enjoyed it

Very well done

One thing that I would like to ask (I may have missed it), when Edward, Jasper & Edward where the band right.

When Emmett left, did Jasper leave as well & Edward went on a solo career.

Like I said I may have missed it in my rush to read the story & find out the ending.

As I said before Great Job
Edlovesme chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I love this. Good job with all the tid bits of history and going ons during the years . I forgot about a lot of those things,so it was fun to be reminded. Thanks again.
Shlebbie chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Just started and finished this story this weekend. Pretty appropriate considering the new years theme :-) it was a sweet story that I really enjoyed. I liked how each chapter was NYE and the blanks were filled in along the way. Thanks for writing.
kimlostintwilight chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Lovely, thank you.
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Resolution, glad they are getting it together but Edward made some many missteps trying to stay away from Bella.
kimlostintwilight chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
So confused about whether Edward wants Bella or not, can't imagine the way you treat your muse or object of your desire is to push her away so you can go live and have fun without her? I want to have faith in them but it's seriously rocked when it feels like Edward planned to be away from her.
tas62 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Such a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
kimlostintwilight chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I kind of hate Edward right now, what a sick excuse for having Angela as a girlfriend, it would be too hard on Bella? Not the kind of live and caring that's good enough for Bella.
kimlostintwilight chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Such a mess. I wish Edward had lkissed her, don't know if it was because she was still with Mike or because he was leaving but he should have just done it.
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »