Reviews for Rhapsody in B
orangeapeal chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
You caught a lovely bittersweet tone in your writing this chapter, I can almost hear the music.
orangeapeal chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Heart-breaky good chapter.
orangeapeal chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Excellent how your characters jump right out fully formed and how sweet and genuine the BxE and father daughter relationships feel. Really enjoying your superior writing, thanks!
ImPixie chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
I can't tell what a joy the story was to read. I laughed, I cried and lived every word of it. Thank you!
glitterr chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
I can't believe I just found this story! LOVE the uniqueness of the chapters all being New Year's Eve, and how you successfully weaved a whole yesr's events into each one.

Thanks for the story!
blb1000 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Excellent! A little tough to get thru the angst in the beginning, but better in the end. Thanks for their HEA.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Raum chapter 12 . 2/23/2012

I enjoyed it really much!

I came back to your profile after "We Came to Life Beneath the Stars," which is one of my faves ever.

All the best,

- Raum
strangevisions chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
b'ful story.

it required a whole lot of patience till dey figured it out, but i juz culdnt giv up on it.

it waz real n so sweet, luvd it.
janosch73 chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Thanks for this! Good traditions sure are keepers!
janosch73 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Hmmm... interesting to see if Edward can keep his promise.
bethers7477 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
So, so lovely. Thank you very much.
janosch73 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I have liked this story of your so far. I like its simplicity, descriptions of different years and atmosphere. But, going to continue tomorrow.
imflyinggg chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Noooo I really am sad I've finished reading this story :(

This is a grreeaat story. Seriously no kidding! Best Twilight short fic I've ever read so far & I've read fanfiction since 2009 :) btw what I mean by short fic is a fic that is under 20 chapters.

This made me smile, laugh, excited, and cry..several times. Definitely goes to my favorites!

Now excuse me I'm gonna check your other stories. Have a nice day! Xoxo
LeeseeQ chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely love that Edward did that, and I loved how he wanted to talk to her about it. That's what I love about his character
2,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »