Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Jeraly chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Love James Taylor! Can't wait to see how these two get together.
bluewallflower chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
poor edward :(

great story so far!

thanks for sharing :)
cadykat chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
oh man that made me cry...
twinot chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Just wanted to say... I'm loving this story. So simple and sweet. It's one of the few I put on email alert and I'm always excited to see it in my inbox! (And can't wait for teasers!)

Also, I should have reviewed Intersection, but I read it in one sitting and thought it was fantastic. I loved how mature Edward and Bella were in the story... it's a rare thing to see them actually grow together without some sort of back-sliding or juvenile interactions, but you did a great job with them in that regard. I really loved it!
Krudt chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
No no no no! I want her with Edward. Ha ha ha.

Your writing is really really good and I enjoy the story so far.
flyrbrd chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I like where this story is going. Please update soon.
o hale no chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Carole King? Such a beautiful song! I loved this chapter. This Mike is probably the first Mike I've actually liked. Yorkie as Urkel is hilarious. And Jasper and the thigh master, LOL. I actually kinda like this Bella, and any fic with Edward as a musician is WIN. Your descriptions are great, I feel like I can really see the story playing out in my mind. Oh, and the teasers you left? YEAH- way to completely make me think something else was going on!
dreamzuvedward chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
That chapter was really beautiful, but what is it going to take for Bella to truly see Edward? His pain is nearly palpable, and poor Bella can't realize that he sees her as more than his sister's friend, even more than HIS friend! But I guess he needs to tell her, she can't be expected to just guess or assume. After all, what do the first three letters of assume spell? Still hate to see them wasting so much time. Thanks for making me like Mike, I think.
daisy3853 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
happy sigh. I'm in bed on my phone so this is short. yurkle... genius. I want to kick jessica's two front teeth out before I punch her. that was a really adorable detail with Jasper, btw. bella's talk with edward was perfect. he's so wonderful... waiting and watching her be happy. and I liked mike which doesn't happen often so thanks for that. the song was perfect. so... happy sigh. that about sums it up.

thank you for writing another great chapter. I think your pop culture refs are awesome.
Buboobear chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Oh good! Emoward is gone! Not that I don't love all forms of Edward, but really, Emoward is not my fave... mainly because my heart hurts when his heart hurts.
arfalcon chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Loved this. Edward is so achingly sweet, if a little confused, but too nice to try to put Bella on the spot. And Bella's still clueless, but that's ok, since you've created a pretty nice Mike. I like the mutual respect Mike and Edward seem to have.

But Edwant's feelings for Bella are so palpable, and she just doesn't quite get it yet.
furious kitten chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I was going to ask what it said about me that I actually thought of the Carole King version of the song when Edward started singing, but I suppose it just means that my parents played "Tapestry" a lot when I was younger.

I saw your cabin over at ADF, but I have to admit that I don't really get that site. I feel like I'm missing something.
singlegrlmusing chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I heart this story!

Poor Edward, my heart broke a little bit for him in this chapter, oh, who am I kidding it broke a lot for him! Happy that they are friends again after all love is friendship caught on fire...or something like that. :)

Thanks for writing!
redtaxi chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
nice chapter.

I'm kinda really like the fact that Bella isn't already in love

with Edward, makes the whole thing a little sweeter.

:) Until next time,

-r.t
lesemma chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I ADORE this story. Keep them coming!
2,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »