Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Ginger98 chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Wow! I was as sure as Bella that Edward was the one who had turned her in to the Chief. In this instance, I am relieved to be wrong. Too bad Jessica had to be such a coniving little hussy, but it sounds like she's getting her payback since no one wants to be her friend anymore. Bella needs to pay attention to how Mike talks about Jessica, because he will end up doing the same thing to her if (when) they break up.

On a funny note: I had a closet moment with a boyfriend. As in my mom found my boyfriend in my closet one night where he had dived as soon as we heard her car in the driveway. He hadn't been able to sneak back out, & I'm sure his parents were worried by the time my mom dropped him off! It was completely innocent at the time, but my mom was the type to not believe me regardless.

Oh, & the hypercolor reference! Too bad she wasn't wearing a "Can't Touch This" t-shirt instead with the permanent handprints conveniently on the breasts or butt!
daejonerys chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I am in love with this fic... so in love I wish it wasn' just New Year Eves, but other days too! LOL, but I'll take what I can get. I can't wait to see what happens next year. :D
Lyxa chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Hey!

Great story, please update soon

Lyxa
SecondString chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
This is really great. I like the way everything is developing slowly between E and B, and the references to early nineties fads are fun. Wooh, we were so lame back then. :)
devadasi7 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
geez! should i be worried that i don't need the blog to know about james taylor?

i'm glad to see sadward go...and i wouldn't mind getting rid of mike newton, too, just sayin'...
Groovechild1964 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
I was totally clueless that it was Jessica that called Charlie. All this time I thought it was Edward and I was trying to figure out what his angle was on it.

I am glad that they made up though. Mike seems really sweet and understanding in this story and I am wondering what will happen next.

Can't wait till 1993!
NoahevansMom chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Damn I feel like a dummy now! I thought it was definitely Edward who called Charlie! Stupid slorch Jess.

I love Edward and Bella's song tradition, he's so sweet.

I'm really trying to like Mike cause he's nice to Bella, but it's so hard since he's in Edwards way LOL Plus I'm pretty sure he was trying to talk Bella into sneaking to his house after the party so he could stamp her V card...just sayin

Love the story, thank you!
mycrookedsmile chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
aww, loved their talk in his car. And the song- sniff.
rosygloss chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Lovely. I'm so intrigued by your Edward here-very deep and mysterious. Bella will have some growing up to do in order to catch up with his level of maturity. Or will she? You're good at stirring in the unexpected, so I look forward to seeing where you take this sweet story.

Thank you for writing!
Jeraly chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Love James Taylor! Can't wait to see how these two get together.
bluewallflower chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
poor edward :(

great story so far!

thanks for sharing :)
cadykat chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
oh man that made me cry...
twinot chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Just wanted to say... I'm loving this story. So simple and sweet. It's one of the few I put on email alert and I'm always excited to see it in my inbox! (And can't wait for teasers!)

Also, I should have reviewed Intersection, but I read it in one sitting and thought it was fantastic. I loved how mature Edward and Bella were in the story... it's a rare thing to see them actually grow together without some sort of back-sliding or juvenile interactions, but you did a great job with them in that regard. I really loved it!
Krudt chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
No no no no! I want her with Edward. Ha ha ha.

Your writing is really really good and I enjoy the story so far.
flyrbrd chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I like where this story is going. Please update soon.
2,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »