Reviews for Rhapsody in B
jennde chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
How is it possible that we're only 4 chapters in and I'm already so attached to these characters?

I think it's kind of cool that E&B are not together from the beginning. Don't get me wrong, I hope they wind up together and Edward's sadness is killing me, but it's so typical to have them together from birth. I also like the fact that Bella is oblivious. She's 16, how else is she supposed to be?

Please cheer Edward up and have him meet a nice girl soon.

Thanks for writing.
cooper33 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
A non-jackass Mike? Color me surprised! :) I really like your story, although naturally I wish Bella weren't so clueless. And I'm afraid of the year Edward might bring Tanya home. It was great to see the update! Thanks.
bemily chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I am such a dork. I looked at the chapter title and thought it was the word count - I was like "oh, a really short chapter."

Well, I am glad Mike isn't some neanderthal. Even if he is a little rough around the edges, he does seem to care about Bella and took up for Edward. But I am all teary eyed at Bella and Edward's talk. Him wanting to know if she was really happy and that is all he wanted for her. So good.

Oh, and I loved Jessica's Cindy Crawford impersonation!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
You had me all teary eyed between their talk, E's obvious love for her and that song. That song always makes me cry, so I was doomed one way or another. LOL

I love the way you are writting these characters...loving mike newton for the first time ever. Loving how you fuck around with Alice and Jasper and Jessica too. Em...aw, always the protector :) and Edward...I rather like this side of him. I know you said this side is ending...but that probably means he gets over Bella :(

loving every minute of this story! Thank you for the update bb.

xoxoRed

xoxoRed
ScarlettLetters chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
First, I am trying to be OK with Mike. Your Mike *is* a good guy and that's helping. Jessica...I totes believed it was Edward.

This: You know they had to start sneaking around after my mom found that handprint on the boob of Alice’s Hypercolor when she walked in on them making out after school one day. - Yeah, I barked, literally barked with laughter.

I really like the peeks into their life on a yearly basis. The title of the fic is starting to take on a different meaning to me after 4 chapters too.
sunpoet chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
“There’s a spot in here,” I said, pointing right where my heart was. “It’s yours and it’s empty, because you’re not here and we’re not friends anymore. And it hurts, Edward."

*sniffle* That line killed me. Know what else is killing me? That Bella is so oblivious, although I appreciate that E&B aren't together this early in the fic. You gotta have somewhere to go/something to work toward, right? I heart this fic so much and I can't wait for the next chapter.
montannaleigh chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
SQUE :)

awesome chapter. i also like that you made mike a nice guy and not some wierd duchebag loser. i mean dont get me wrong i cant wait until shes not with mike but edward instead, but yeah lol
hmonster4 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
My hubby is addicted to JT...you don't want to know how many times I had to listen to him sing that in the car. Doubt he sounded as good.

I love the slow build here - I am impatient, but look forward to more!
Nolebucgrl chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Glad E&B made up, sorry Bella's still clueless as to his feelings but I look forward to the day that comes out!
nerac chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Emoward makes me Emocaren. Beautiful, sweets - just beautiful. I love it, but yeah, mend my heart please? Tell me 1993 is better. :)
hmonster4 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Yeah, I am playing catch up.

I love how oblivious she is...how she feels an inkling of attraction, but won't do anything about it. And the fact that he rated her out. Priceless.

the our thing...foreshadowing? Hm...will keep going...
Humble4 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Edward is such a sweetheart! It's a shame that they let the fight go on for so long...
jacmom chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Great chapter!
mrsjs chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Oh, sad Edward. :( Poor guy. My heart breaks for him.

Hypercolor shirts! Awesome.

I'm enjoying this story so much. Thank you for sharing.
hearyoumee chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Bella's so blind it's so frustrating, haha. Great chapter, this fic pretty much owns me. Loved it, can't wait for the next update!
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »