Reviews for Rhapsody in B
arfalcon chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
That might have been my favorite chapter in all of fanfiction. You wrote that so thoughtfully, so beautifully, and seeing the ache of sadness in 14 year old Bella was heartbreaking. Watching/reading Edward be the only person to treat her normally, helping her start to cherish her memories of her mom, was gripping.

I particularly loved this sentence, as Bella the narrator is introducing the reader to Edward: "He was real quiet, and when he wasn't thinking, he was writing about what he was thinking..."
arfalcon chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I loved Intersection, so I know I'll love this too! Such a great starting place, 1975. I didn't realize it was Charlie's voice for a few paragraphs. That was net to get a look at the true beginning of Bella's life!
allthingsHHH chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I'm loving it! Can't wait. Edward seems so sweet.
furious kitten chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I can't decided how I feel about that. I mean, as much as Charlie thinks Edward was looking out for Bella, I'm going to guess he was actually just trying to keep her from Mike. Possessiveward can win brownie points. On the other hand, if he was hoping that this will eventually win Bella for himself, I think I may heve preferred if he just manned up and kissed her. Good chappie as always!
squalloogal chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
It's getting real good Lilly. i bet he'll miss her when he's gone. Will they both bev dating other people then?
LBJoy chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Shame, poor B & jealous E... I'm really enjoying this story! Thanks for the update and looking fwd to the next chapter...
secamimom chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
o, she's gonna be so mad at Edward. But I am sure he was doing it just to protect her, right? Can't wait for more!
Raewright chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
lol I wonder how long Bella will hold that against Edward.

I love this Edward. Tortured, pining musician.
Minerva.May.I chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Aw, this makes me want to cry. Every interaction is so sweet and precious and enjoyable. I love it so much.
Twilighter620 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I should be upset that he snitched, but I don't want Bella with Mike Newton, so I can't really bring myself to care. Yeah, she'll be grounded for a long time, but hopefully Charlie will respect Edward more. When she goes on probation, maybe Charlie will let her hang out with Edward at least. Although, maybe he'll be in college by that time. Gosh, who knows?

I think it's interesting how naive Bella is. It's such a stark contrast to how grown up she is in other ways.
PrincessDeb chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Great chapter! Really loved the update. Poor Edward-he has such a crush on Bella and she's just not ready for it yet. I like that you are keeping her thoughts in the context of her age. She doesn't sound like an adult. I also really like all the period references that you are throwing in -the slap bracelets and Living on a Prayer-LOL.
PLV chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Hey love this story. Yup I remember being 15 and all that nonsense.

I figured Edward did tell on Bella. Poor girl she doesn't have a clue that Edward likes her. Although I find it cute that he already knows what he wants.

I guess we will have to wait and see how this plays out since E is the senior and will be graduating soon and off to college. I wonder when Bella will figure out she likes him to and not just in a big brother way.

Can't wait till you update again.

-D
bemily chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
No! He told on her. “Sometimes, Bella...we can’t always have what we want” I don't think she is going to get why he did it. I love how her thoughts mirror her age. You can see a little more maturity in this chapter, but it still has the voice of a fifteen year old. I also like the hints about Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rose's relationship woes.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
this is a really awesome story :)
Jeraly chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Very nice! Thanks for writing, can't wait to see how it develops.
2,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »