Reviews for Rhapsody in B
daisy3853 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
happy sigh. I'm in bed on my phone so this is short. yurkle... genius. I want to kick jessica's two front teeth out before I punch her. that was a really adorable detail with Jasper, btw. bella's talk with edward was perfect. he's so wonderful... waiting and watching her be happy. and I liked mike which doesn't happen often so thanks for that. the song was perfect. so... happy sigh. that about sums it up.

thank you for writing another great chapter. I think your pop culture refs are awesome.
Buboobear chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Oh good! Emoward is gone! Not that I don't love all forms of Edward, but really, Emoward is not my fave... mainly because my heart hurts when his heart hurts.
arfalcon chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Loved this. Edward is so achingly sweet, if a little confused, but too nice to try to put Bella on the spot. And Bella's still clueless, but that's ok, since you've created a pretty nice Mike. I like the mutual respect Mike and Edward seem to have.

But Edwant's feelings for Bella are so palpable, and she just doesn't quite get it yet.
furious kitten chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I was going to ask what it said about me that I actually thought of the Carole King version of the song when Edward started singing, but I suppose it just means that my parents played "Tapestry" a lot when I was younger.

I saw your cabin over at ADF, but I have to admit that I don't really get that site. I feel like I'm missing something.
singlegrlmusing chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I heart this story!

Poor Edward, my heart broke a little bit for him in this chapter, oh, who am I kidding it broke a lot for him! Happy that they are friends again after all love is friendship caught on fire...or something like that. :)

Thanks for writing!
redtaxi chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
nice chapter.

I'm kinda really like the fact that Bella isn't already in love

with Edward, makes the whole thing a little sweeter.

:) Until next time,

-r.t
lesemma chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I ADORE this story. Keep them coming!
plummpumpkin chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Love love love this story and it's concept. You totally fooled me last chapter and I'm happy I was wrong!
jimemon chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Loved it, thanks for the update :)
macward chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I'm glad that Mike seems to be a nice guy. I can't wait to read more!
my1edward chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Um, unfortunately I'm plenty old enough to know exactly what song that was. I'm glad Edward and Bella made up. He's clearly got a big thing for her, but she seems pretty clueless. It seems funny to me for Bella to be with Mike, and to be happy about that. She's only 16, I guess. We all made some odd choices at that age! I'm enjoying your story a lot.
Minerva.May.I chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
This made me conflicted. I like that Bella has Mike and that he is a normal great boyfriend. I like that Bella and Edward are friends again. I guess I am conflicted because I never realized how much of a Bella/Edward die hard I am. The fact that everyone in your story is so wonderful and sweet made me realize how much I crave them to be together. Great chapter - so happy they made up and the pacing of this story is fantastic!
Ms.Liberty chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
This story is just delightful, and a joy to read. I'm really enjoying the annual peek into these characters' hearts and minds as you've imagined them. I'm sure that watching them grow and change through the coming years will be equally enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this well-written, tender and beautiful work.
my2galspal chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Hypercolor shirts! Oh my gosh! Those were the craziest things in the world and the little story regarding a handprint in an compromising location made me giggle.

I'm so glad it wasn't Edward that ratted Bella out last year. Just goes to show you how easy it is to jump to conclusions because I bet almost every reader you have was thinking the same thing I did, which was how coud he? Now we know he couldn't. Excellent song choice by the way. Evidently those teens needed a little music education if they don't know the great musician that is James Taylor. And people need to stop interupting our boy Edward every single time he goes to tell Bella something important. Can't the boy get a break?

Thanks so much for sharing your awsome story. I'm really looking forward to next year.
sshg316 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
So it was Jessica! I know I was guilty of blaming Edward, too. I'm sorry, Edward! *hangs head in shame*

I am still loving the nostalgic feel of this fic. I am wondering about that last line ... will it be a good year or not? Hmm.

Looking forward to more!