Reviews for Rhapsody in B
my2galspal chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh, sweet, naive Bella. She has absolutely no idea that Edward is enamored of her. She will also not remember a single solitary thing he did for or with her tonight save that he ratted on her. I'm kind of shocked he did that myself but it just goes to show what a person will do for the love of another.

Thanks for sharing your writing. I just love this story and the way it only takes place on New Years Eves.
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh he called Charlie! No way! He was totes looking out for her and hoping to also...keep her for himself? Cause if Mike sees how fantastic she is...

LOVE it!
michelle3113 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Poor Edward...wanting a girl who wants someone else and can't date until she's 16. Then ratting her out to her dad so she won't get to spend time with the guy she likes. Smart move. Can't wait for the next chapter.
my1edward chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Poor Edward. He's got it bad, and she's clueless, and even worse, she likes someone else (Newton, no less). I like how realistically girly Bella is-she actually seems 15. Nine months is truly an eternity at that age, especially if that's how long you have to wait to go on a date. I wonder if Edward's ratting her out will end their friendship.
devadasi7 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
of course, what bella doesn't realize is that edward probably just saved her from a bad groping session with the vile mike newton...

i love this story and the way it's set up.
Aurabee chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Pretty much loving every word of this.
sunpoet chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Argh! What a place to end it. Your Edward is so swoon-worthy. Love him. And I love all references to stuff that was popular back then. It's like going back in time and reliving it myself. This fic is so fun-I love it.
pamedo chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
omg i love those wrist snappy things! im really liking this story. I cant wait to see when their relationship progresses more. and i cant believe he snitched! but i dont like mike so its ok lol.
Dolphin4442 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Loved this chapter. So who told, Edward or Jessica? My theory even though I'm sure I'm wrong is that Jessica told because she was jealous of Edward and Bella hanging out because something happened recently with her and Edward. This same thing being what he was going to tell Bella tonight? Maybe but probably not lol I can't wait for the next chapter though.
shutupinyerface chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
“If he’s smart B, he’ll wait for you.” He plucked one string and played a high note over and over...

your use of the nuance is masterful.
hismariposa chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Such a great concept - the once a year glimpses of them together. This chapter was compellingly writter (as the previous ones were) and in a word, Awesome. Edward doesn't want to be the kid that Charlie won't ever respect or trust. He's in it for the long haul, so he's protecting Bella while keeping Mike out of the picture.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I love how awkward Edward is. Bella is blind not to see that he likes her and it seems no one else does for that matter either. He's so sweet, I'll take him if Bella doesn't want him ;)

Charlie is a WEE bit overprotective. I get it though because of it being just them but it doesn't make it any easier for Bella.

Can't believe that Edward ratted out Bella. I'm guessing it's because he doesn't want her with Newton or he thinks he was truly doing the right thing and just didn't trust him with her. Maybe he was just trying to look good to the chief so that he could date her one day.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
jessieka chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh Snitchward. He's so jealous of Mike... I loved the Scissorhands reference. I need to watch that movie again.
thewasofshall chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
This is perfect. I don't think I really enjoyed being fifteen, but maybe if I had someone like Edward, it would not have been so bad.
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
sigh. I love love love how you're building this.

Last chapter my heart hurt so much for Bella, and while I still feel sad for her in this chapter, I'm positively aching for Edward.
2,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »