Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Great Chapter!

Keep it up :)
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
lovin it so far can't wait to see how it plays out. :)
michelle3113 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Poor Bella and Charlie. I'm excited about this story and can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the great writing. I love the title by the way :) (I'm working on a story called Rhapsody in Blue).

I love all of your stories so far and just know this one is going to be just as wonderful.
pamedo chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
i finally got around to read the 1st ch. you made me cry woman! everyone is making me cry todaY! i like it so far! i just hope edward wont turn out to be a douche. )
bendingmirrors chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This is just heartbreaking. Your writing shows so much empathy for Bella. Oh, and Edward, such a wonderful thing to do for them all, to remember Renee in a way that included everyone. I'm definitely enjoying this, thanks for sharing this with us.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This sounds intriguing, I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to take this one!
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
ok, i've been spoiled by having all those chapters to read non-stop...i wonder which year will come next?
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow, seeing charlie and renee together is sort of weird...
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
oh to be young and marginally naive! So ... does he or doesn't he like her?
squalloogal chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Wow I'm really liking this story. :)
Aurabee chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm really liking this.
hmonster4 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Ok, I was all ready to go on about how well you do the sweet teenager years, but now I have visions of towely from south park.

I really like the foundation you are laying here, the simple clean interactions. Very curious to see where this goes!
poo235 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Ha, the boob grab was nice. I like this.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Aww, I love awkward Edward. He sounds so cute! I'm guessing he ran away because he didn't know what to do and he likes Bella but of course she's probably thinking she did something wrong.

So sweet of him to play that song! Can't wait for the next chapter.
NoahevansMom chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I really like this so far! I feel horrible for Charlie and Bella, but Edward is so sweet. Can't wait for the next chap! ;)
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »