Reviews for Rhapsody in B
radioactive77 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Poor Edward...he's breaking my heart in this chapter. I'm actually really glad the next chapter will be a year later, because I don't think I could stand to see Bella mad at him about Mike. Thanks for the update!
daisy3853 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
*gasp* EDWARD! hehe. you know you can't always get... what you wa-ant... but if you try sometimes, you might find... okay sorry. i'm done.

i loved it. this new years angle is such a clever way to tell their story and show the progression. i love what you've done with edward. we know he wants her, but at 15 she's still a bit too naive to realize it. i want a peek at his notebook, that's for sure.

so i guess if you're edward, you can't get what you want... so you make sure nobody else gets her either. i imagine she'll be a little ticked after this. i hope he waits for her like he talked about. i also want to know what the song was that he refused to play.

lastly... i whole heartedly approve of your slap bracelet, pop rocks, and NKOTB refs. i actually threw up once thanks to pop rocks and dr. pepper during a game of truth or dare. i thought i was going to die and my dad (a doctor) just laughed. sigh.

thank you for writing.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh boy, Edward did NOT want Bella to meet up with Mike. Too bad he's not courageous enough to tell her he likes her.
Mariana75 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I just found your story. And I loved it :)

I think we're in for a bumpy road.

I can't believe he did that! For a moment there I thought it was Jessica who had done it, when she went to call her mom. But then... he said he had done something but never quite finished what he was going to say... I'm really dying to know what song was Bella's first choice that Edward vetoed... will we ever know?

He went great lengths to keep Bella and Mike apart, considering the grounding Bella was going to get after she lied to Charlie.

I love how tortured they are, especially Edward. He's a total suffer-in-silence kinda guy. Wonder what he's gonna study in college... and what's going to happen this next year when they're apart...

Is he going to find someone or like he said, if he's worthy he's going to wait for her. (talking about Mike... but really, we all know he was talking about himself :P) Is she going to finally get Mike or Jessica is going to get there first?

I really love your fic. Your description, especially the compelling way you have to depict feelings. I love Bella's inner voice too :)

Thanx for the story and updates :D Can't wait for more :D
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
OMG SQUE! AMAZING!

that was srsly soo so good. i love love loved it.

you are awesome
Humble4 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Edward saved her from Mike...

I'm glad that he called Charlie.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh Edward you are a dirty rat fink. But saving her from Mike is totally worth it. Loving this so far and looking forward to where you are going.
redtaxi chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Brilliant characterization with Edward.

I'm liking this story very much.

until next time,

-r.t
Another Abandoned Account chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I like that Charlie is an actual parent. And I like this Edward... as protective of Bella/ jealous of Mike as he might be. I am enjoying all of the early 90s references. Thanks so much for writing. Always enjoyable.
my2galspal chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh, sweet, naive Bella. She has absolutely no idea that Edward is enamored of her. She will also not remember a single solitary thing he did for or with her tonight save that he ratted on her. I'm kind of shocked he did that myself but it just goes to show what a person will do for the love of another.

Thanks for sharing your writing. I just love this story and the way it only takes place on New Years Eves.
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh he called Charlie! No way! He was totes looking out for her and hoping to also...keep her for himself? Cause if Mike sees how fantastic she is...

LOVE it!
michelle3113 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Poor Edward...wanting a girl who wants someone else and can't date until she's 16. Then ratting her out to her dad so she won't get to spend time with the guy she likes. Smart move. Can't wait for the next chapter.
my1edward chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Poor Edward. He's got it bad, and she's clueless, and even worse, she likes someone else (Newton, no less). I like how realistically girly Bella is-she actually seems 15. Nine months is truly an eternity at that age, especially if that's how long you have to wait to go on a date. I wonder if Edward's ratting her out will end their friendship.
devadasi7 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
of course, what bella doesn't realize is that edward probably just saved her from a bad groping session with the vile mike newton...

i love this story and the way it's set up.
Aurabee chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Pretty much loving every word of this.
2,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »