Reviews for Rhapsody in B
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
this is a really awesome story :)
Jeraly chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Very nice! Thanks for writing, can't wait to see how it develops.
Hawklore chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Oh, I heart this story SO much. It's lovely to watch Bella struggle with being in denial about her obviously-more-than-friendly feelings for Edward. Reading between the lines though, Edward is WAY ahead of her. It was sweet (and sad) watching him trying to surreptiously best Mike Newton. Poor E. The worry is that by the time Bella catches up to her true feelings about Edward, he is likely to be off being all famous and musiciany...

And as for the ending? Ruh roh, Edward's in trouble now! I think I can see why he did it, and I'm thinking (hoping!) it wasn't *just* to try and keep Bella from Mike. I'm imagining that Edward's in it for the longhaul as regards his feelings for Bella and so would be very much wanting to keep the Chief onside. Snitching on Bella to Charlie would prove Edward's trustworthiness in the Chief's eyes and somewhat make up for the slow dancing debacle?

Also as Edward is patently very protective of Bella (the Roman coke incident :]) having her Dad come take her home also has the added bonus of keeping her safe and removing the potential for her to do something stupid with Mike. Or maybe I'm making Edward out to be too noble, and it was all just about jealousy. I hope not though. Whatever Edward's motivation, I highly doubt Bella is going to recognise that it was done in her best interests. I suspect she's going to be p.i.s.s.e.d.!

Really loving this story. Thanks for writing :)
Krudt chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I'm really liking this story so far. Your writing is very good. YAY!

I like shy Edward - and clueless Bella.

THANK YOU for writing and posting it.
edwardbabymomma chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
great chapter
Maximista chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I love this story so much already. I love that it's so painfully obvious that he loves her and that he pretty much said that he'll wait for her. And I love the dynamic between Bella and Charlie. And I could go on forever so basically, I just love everything.
kdpc chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I can't tell you how excited I am about this story. I loved this chapter. I loved how Bella is so blind to the fact that Edward likes her...a lot! I had a huge grin over the fact that Edward ratted Bella out.

I also gave a heart felt'sigh' when Edward commented that he made Bella laugh. So sweet.

Fantastic chapter and I look forward to next week.
tcrew chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
OMG, he did rat her out! Damn, he really crushes on her hard though, huh?
radioactive77 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Poor Edward...he's breaking my heart in this chapter. I'm actually really glad the next chapter will be a year later, because I don't think I could stand to see Bella mad at him about Mike. Thanks for the update!
daisy3853 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
*gasp* EDWARD! hehe. you know you can't always get... what you wa-ant... but if you try sometimes, you might find... okay sorry. i'm done.

i loved it. this new years angle is such a clever way to tell their story and show the progression. i love what you've done with edward. we know he wants her, but at 15 she's still a bit too naive to realize it. i want a peek at his notebook, that's for sure.

so i guess if you're edward, you can't get what you want... so you make sure nobody else gets her either. i imagine she'll be a little ticked after this. i hope he waits for her like he talked about. i also want to know what the song was that he refused to play.

lastly... i whole heartedly approve of your slap bracelet, pop rocks, and NKOTB refs. i actually threw up once thanks to pop rocks and dr. pepper during a game of truth or dare. i thought i was going to die and my dad (a doctor) just laughed. sigh.

thank you for writing.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh boy, Edward did NOT want Bella to meet up with Mike. Too bad he's not courageous enough to tell her he likes her.
Mariana75 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I just found your story. And I loved it :)

I think we're in for a bumpy road.

I can't believe he did that! For a moment there I thought it was Jessica who had done it, when she went to call her mom. But then... he said he had done something but never quite finished what he was going to say... I'm really dying to know what song was Bella's first choice that Edward vetoed... will we ever know?

He went great lengths to keep Bella and Mike apart, considering the grounding Bella was going to get after she lied to Charlie.

I love how tortured they are, especially Edward. He's a total suffer-in-silence kinda guy. Wonder what he's gonna study in college... and what's going to happen this next year when they're apart...

Is he going to find someone or like he said, if he's worthy he's going to wait for her. (talking about Mike... but really, we all know he was talking about himself :P) Is she going to finally get Mike or Jessica is going to get there first?

I really love your fic. Your description, especially the compelling way you have to depict feelings. I love Bella's inner voice too :)

Thanx for the story and updates :D Can't wait for more :D
montannaleigh chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
OMG SQUE! AMAZING!

that was srsly soo so good. i love love loved it.

you are awesome
Lilacs4All chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Edward saved her from Mike...

I'm glad that he called Charlie.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh Edward you are a dirty rat fink. But saving her from Mike is totally worth it. Loving this so far and looking forward to where you are going.
2,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 197 .. Last Next »