Reviews for Rhapsody in B
jamie1078 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
oh edward...i totally understand why would you snitch on her...i wouldn't want her around mike either! lol

this story is great and i get so excited when it updates!
Charlotte1993 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Love it and I could see Edward ratting her out but I think he did it for a good reason but Bella doesn't care shes going to be mad at him. I can't wait till the next chapter.
rosebomb chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
i really like this story-

its very intriguing.

i love the way bella narrates especially, her character is very honest and naive and its a nice change from a lot of the snarky, 'independent woman' bellas we've been seeing lately.

i wait eagerly for the next update

idkmuch chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
O, I'm betting that Jess was the one to rat Bella out. I don't think Edward would b/c that would adversely affect him as well. Poor Charlie - he's struggling so hard to raise a teenager.

Slap bracelets - good Lord that takes me back!
DragonsExist chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I'm happy he snitched...that is all : )
lobsters4ever1 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I am really enjoying this story. I liked seeing Bella and Edward together. Their dance was too sweet. And he told on her - hm, wonder what his motivation was for that. Looking forward to more!
Ellie-BR chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Loved it!

I miss how I felt when I had my first awkward and magical it was! I even cried a little bit reading this :(

Yellow walkman and New kids on the block (or New Boys on the Street for Charlie)...hehehehehehehe! Awesome memories.

Edward's attitude surprised me. I know he had his reasons to do so. But he only did that because of Mike?

Thank you for this amazing fic and see you next chapter!

saranic chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
It is so crazy when I read this story because it is over before I know it. I feel like I just started and I am at that review button all the sudden.

Anyway, the way you are telling this story is wonderful. And jeebus, but I remember all that 90's shit. The slap bracelet ban...too funny. I remember that so clearly.

I feel the awkwardness like it was my own. I can remember those parties where you are dying to get to the next one where they are no parents.

Poor Edward, but he knows she isn't ready.

I can't wait for the next New Years!

Loved it.
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Low, real low, Ed...but I guess all is fair in love and war.

I like spending time in your stories. You always include little details that endear the story to me. I have the yellow walkman still and slap bracelets! OMG...I love the time capsules these chapters are.
jimemon chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Except that he had done it. Edward had ratted me out./

Very Machiavelli of him, uh? Poor kid doesn't know what to do with his feelings and although I feel for him I think Bella's little crush on Mike is very cute. I am also really enjoying Charlie a lot in this story, his clueless take on how to raise a teenage girl on his own, is very realistic. Great chapter!
CullenObsession114 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
loved the update!

poor Edward :(
littlesecret84 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
great chapter.

I'm really enjoying this story.
nerac chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
“Sometimes, Bella...we can’t always have what we want,” he said quietly as his eyes watched my mouth, and I wondered if maybe I had something stuck on my lips.

“I did something that I want to talk to you about.”

Was this that he snitched on her? I can't blame the guy, he doesn't want her to have the opportunity to be with Newton... so he's desperate and even if it pisses her off, he's keeping her away from another guy...

Loving it, so much, Lisa. :) Thank you!

cooper33 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Hey, good luck with your writing! Any updates are great. This story is so sweet - and then you throw in slap bracelet nostalgia, and it's just...gah! :)
meeyouhear chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh my gosh, he told on her! lol. I love how young and naive Bella is. Great chapter! I love this story.
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »