Reviews for Rhapsody in B
rlilangels2719 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Okay. I am now in love with this story. I have a crazy amount of tears streaming down my face. I can't wait for the updates!
poetrytoprose chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Loving this already! It'll be great to see where the story takes Edward and Bella. Looking forward to more! :)
kdpc chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I'm excited to read this short story. I look forward to the next update.
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Great Chapter!

Keep it up :)
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
lovin it so far can't wait to see how it plays out. :)
michelle3113 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Poor Bella and Charlie. I'm excited about this story and can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the great writing. I love the title by the way :) (I'm working on a story called Rhapsody in Blue).

I love all of your stories so far and just know this one is going to be just as wonderful.
pamedo chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
i finally got around to read the 1st ch. you made me cry woman! everyone is making me cry todaY! i like it so far! i just hope edward wont turn out to be a douche. )
bendingmirrors chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This is just heartbreaking. Your writing shows so much empathy for Bella. Oh, and Edward, such a wonderful thing to do for them all, to remember Renee in a way that included everyone. I'm definitely enjoying this, thanks for sharing this with us.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This sounds intriguing, I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to take this one!
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
ok, i've been spoiled by having all those chapters to read non-stop...i wonder which year will come next?
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow, seeing charlie and renee together is sort of weird...
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
oh to be young and marginally naive! So ... does he or doesn't he like her?
squalloogal chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Wow I'm really liking this story. :)
Aurabee chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm really liking this.
hmonster4 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Ok, I was all ready to go on about how well you do the sweet teenager years, but now I have visions of towely from south park.

I really like the foundation you are laying here, the simple clean interactions. Very curious to see where this goes!
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »