Reviews for Rhapsody in B
pamedo chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
i finally got around to read the 1st ch. you made me cry woman! everyone is making me cry todaY! i like it so far! i just hope edward wont turn out to be a douche. )
bendingmirrors chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This is just heartbreaking. Your writing shows so much empathy for Bella. Oh, and Edward, such a wonderful thing to do for them all, to remember Renee in a way that included everyone. I'm definitely enjoying this, thanks for sharing this with us.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This sounds intriguing, I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to take this one!
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
ok, i've been spoiled by having all those chapters to read non-stop...i wonder which year will come next?
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow, seeing charlie and renee together is sort of weird...
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
oh to be young and marginally naive! So ... does he or doesn't he like her?
squalloogal chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Wow I'm really liking this story. :)
Aurabee chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm really liking this.
hmonster4 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Ok, I was all ready to go on about how well you do the sweet teenager years, but now I have visions of towely from south park.

I really like the foundation you are laying here, the simple clean interactions. Very curious to see where this goes!
poo235 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Ha, the boob grab was nice. I like this.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Aww, I love awkward Edward. He sounds so cute! I'm guessing he ran away because he didn't know what to do and he likes Bella but of course she's probably thinking she did something wrong.

So sweet of him to play that song! Can't wait for the next chapter.
NoahevansMom chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I really like this so far! I feel horrible for Charlie and Bella, but Edward is so sweet. Can't wait for the next chap! ;)
jennde chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
That was so, so good. I felt Bella and Charlie's emotions right along with them. To lose a parent at that awkward age must be especially difficult.

Thanks for writing.
jennde chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was incredibly sweet. I think this was my favorite line:

All I knew was that when I tried to make her happy, sometimes I made her sad, and no matter how I tried to avoid it, I always wound up stepping in the same mess over and over again.

I thought that was incredibly sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I always find it amazing when an author can evoke opposing emotions in the same sentence.

I hope Charlie and Renee stay together - they seem so happy here.

Thanks for writing.
my2galspal chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I think you have another winner here. I like the idea of only seeing this story through New Years snippets. That's pretty original. This is going to sound odd but I like young, awkward Edward and grieving Bella. What is their age difference? I know Bella is 14 and Edward is Alice's "older" brother but did I miss his actual age?

I'm really glad to see you have another project and can't wait to sink my teeth into it. Thanks for sharing your writing.
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »