Reviews for Rhapsody in B
shutupinyerface chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
“If he’s smart B, he’ll wait for you.” He plucked one string and played a high note over and over...

your use of the nuance is masterful.
hismariposa chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Such a great concept - the once a year glimpses of them together. This chapter was compellingly writter (as the previous ones were) and in a word, Awesome. Edward doesn't want to be the kid that Charlie won't ever respect or trust. He's in it for the long haul, so he's protecting Bella while keeping Mike out of the picture.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I love how awkward Edward is. Bella is blind not to see that he likes her and it seems no one else does for that matter either. He's so sweet, I'll take him if Bella doesn't want him ;)

Charlie is a WEE bit overprotective. I get it though because of it being just them but it doesn't make it any easier for Bella.

Can't believe that Edward ratted out Bella. I'm guessing it's because he doesn't want her with Newton or he thinks he was truly doing the right thing and just didn't trust him with her. Maybe he was just trying to look good to the chief so that he could date her one day.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
jessieka chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh Snitchward. He's so jealous of Mike... I loved the Scissorhands reference. I need to watch that movie again.
thewasofshall chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
This is perfect. I don't think I really enjoyed being fifteen, but maybe if I had someone like Edward, it would not have been so bad.
mycrookedsmile chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
sigh. I love love love how you're building this.

Last chapter my heart hurt so much for Bella, and while I still feel sad for her in this chapter, I'm positively aching for Edward.
macward chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh Edward, and you did it for selfish reasons!

Loved it!
dazzled by wizards chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
ok, first things first, the very first line "i've fallen and i can't get up!" actually had me legit, lol-ing. my friends and i have this joke about life-alerts and as terrible as it is..old people falling, and of course, that same commercial, so that first line honestly had me dying.

and oh no! edward did NOT rat her out! it was that damn jessica wasnt it! dont lie to me young lady! haha ok sorry, going into charlie mode over here.

so..i love this story, can't wait for more!
jamie1078 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
oh edward...i totally understand why would you snitch on her...i wouldn't want her around mike either! lol

this story is great and i get so excited when it updates!
Charlotte1993 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Love it and I could see Edward ratting her out but I think he did it for a good reason but Bella doesn't care shes going to be mad at him. I can't wait till the next chapter.
rosebomb chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
i really like this story-

its very intriguing.

i love the way bella narrates especially, her character is very honest and naive and its a nice change from a lot of the snarky, 'independent woman' bellas we've been seeing lately.

i wait eagerly for the next update

thankyou
idkmuch chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
O, I'm betting that Jess was the one to rat Bella out. I don't think Edward would b/c that would adversely affect him as well. Poor Charlie - he's struggling so hard to raise a teenager.

Slap bracelets - good Lord that takes me back!
DragonsExist chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I'm happy he snitched...that is all : )
lobsters4ever1 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I am really enjoying this story. I liked seeing Bella and Edward together. Their dance was too sweet. And he told on her - hm, wonder what his motivation was for that. Looking forward to more!
Ellie-BR chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Loved it!

I miss how I felt when I had my first crush...how awkward and magical it was! I even cried a little bit reading this :(

Yellow walkman and New kids on the block (or New Boys on the Street for Charlie)...hehehehehehehe! Awesome memories.

Edward's attitude surprised me. I know he had his reasons to do so. But he only did that because of Mike?

Thank you for this amazing fic and see you next chapter!

Mwah