Reviews for Rhapsody in B
jennde chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
That was so, so good. I felt Bella and Charlie's emotions right along with them. To lose a parent at that awkward age must be especially difficult.

Thanks for writing.
jennde chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was incredibly sweet. I think this was my favorite line:

All I knew was that when I tried to make her happy, sometimes I made her sad, and no matter how I tried to avoid it, I always wound up stepping in the same mess over and over again.

I thought that was incredibly sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I always find it amazing when an author can evoke opposing emotions in the same sentence.

I hope Charlie and Renee stay together - they seem so happy here.

Thanks for writing.
my2galspal chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I think you have another winner here. I like the idea of only seeing this story through New Years snippets. That's pretty original. This is going to sound odd but I like young, awkward Edward and grieving Bella. What is their age difference? I know Bella is 14 and Edward is Alice's "older" brother but did I miss his actual age?

I'm really glad to see you have another project and can't wait to sink my teeth into it. Thanks for sharing your writing.
nerac chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Aw, you've got me all weepy over here woman! I'm loving it, sweets. The shy quiet cute little Edward who thinks she's cuter than Kelli Kapowski and does sweet things for her and freaks out a little when she kisses him... Yeah, I'm swooning. :) I'm thinking this one won't be something they don't talk about again but sometimes tells me it might take them a little bit to get there... Looking forward to more. :D
dazzled by wizards chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
loved this chapter, i really love this story and cant wait to see where it goes!
CryHope chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Aw... I know this is going to be wonderful. D

Sad and melancholy, and full of sweetness too. My favorite kind of story.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Poor Bella. I wonder if all the new years will be this depressing. I hope not. I guess it's a good way to get insight into what's going on in her mind. I like how in your version of their world, Charlie & Renee ran the Forks Diner. It's a different.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I like this Charlie POV. I think this story has such an interesting premise. I look forward to reading the coming years.
Katie91702 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Love it cant wait for more
ecxe chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
wow. that boob grope was pretty epic. love seeing edward and bella in the past!
singlegrlmusing chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Great story LB - I'm seriously weepy after reading!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Great start! I am very intrigued by this one already. Can't wait for more!
Another Abandoned Account chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I like it. I can't wait until 1991. How often does a person get to say that? Hardly ever! Maybe never again. I'm really looking forward to it though. Even though 8th grade totally sucked. I liked a boy named Bill. 1st crush. I wore peach Zena jeans and had permed hair. I shopped at J Jacobs because it was the only store in town that sold even remotely fashionable clothing. 1991 was ridiculous. I can't wait! Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I'm excited for this new story. I particularly like how it's all planned out and that we get to re-live the 90s! :) thanks for writing Lilly B!
Twilighter620 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
My heart breaks for Bella. I can't imagine being that young, having few friends, and being pushed into social isolation.

I liked the pop culture references as well. The Saved By the Bell one made me smile ;) I'm hoping Edward can do the same for Bella.
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »