Reviews for Rhapsody in B
nerac chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Aw, you've got me all weepy over here woman! I'm loving it, sweets. The shy quiet cute little Edward who thinks she's cuter than Kelli Kapowski and does sweet things for her and freaks out a little when she kisses him... Yeah, I'm swooning. :) I'm thinking this one won't be something they don't talk about again but sometimes tells me it might take them a little bit to get there... Looking forward to more. :D
dazzled by wizards chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
loved this chapter, i really love this story and cant wait to see where it goes!
CryHope chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Aw... I know this is going to be wonderful. D

Sad and melancholy, and full of sweetness too. My favorite kind of story.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Poor Bella. I wonder if all the new years will be this depressing. I hope not. I guess it's a good way to get insight into what's going on in her mind. I like how in your version of their world, Charlie & Renee ran the Forks Diner. It's a different.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I like this Charlie POV. I think this story has such an interesting premise. I look forward to reading the coming years.
Katie91702 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Love it cant wait for more
ecxe chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
wow. that boob grope was pretty epic. love seeing edward and bella in the past!
singlegrlmusing chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Great story LB - I'm seriously weepy after reading!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Great start! I am very intrigued by this one already. Can't wait for more!
Another Abandoned Account chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I like it. I can't wait until 1991. How often does a person get to say that? Hardly ever! Maybe never again. I'm really looking forward to it though. Even though 8th grade totally sucked. I liked a boy named Bill. 1st crush. I wore peach Zena jeans and had permed hair. I shopped at J Jacobs because it was the only store in town that sold even remotely fashionable clothing. 1991 was ridiculous. I can't wait! Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I'm excited for this new story. I particularly like how it's all planned out and that we get to re-live the 90s! :) thanks for writing Lilly B!
Twilighter620 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
My heart breaks for Bella. I can't imagine being that young, having few friends, and being pushed into social isolation.

I liked the pop culture references as well. The Saved By the Bell one made me smile ;) I'm hoping Edward can do the same for Bella.
hismariposa chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Just lovely. What an intriguing beginning with so much emotion. Look forward to their next New Year's.
dreamzuvedward chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
That was wonderful! So sweet, and I love your Charlie! Even though he's a man of few words at least yours has so much emotion. Very nice. I like the relationship you built for Charlie and Renee, better than the same old plot that Smeyer gave them, and everyone else copies. Most of all, I like that your Edward doesn't have it all together right from birth, like alot of AU/AH fics cast him as. He's perfect for Bella. I love where this fic is going. You've laid a very deep foundation here, I think this fic is going to go far!
Groovechild1964 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I realy love Edward as being shy and akward. He is so adorable, especially when he accidentally on touched Bella boob and kept his hand there. And how sweet was he when he played and sang the song for Bella. I love him already! I can't wait to see where this story is going next!
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. Last Next »