Reviews for Rhapsody in B
littlesecret84 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
great chapter.

I'm really enjoying this story.
nerac chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
“Sometimes, Bella...we can’t always have what we want,” he said quietly as his eyes watched my mouth, and I wondered if maybe I had something stuck on my lips.

“I did something that I want to talk to you about.”

Was this that he snitched on her? I can't blame the guy, he doesn't want her to have the opportunity to be with Newton... so he's desperate and even if it pisses her off, he's keeping her away from another guy...

Loving it, so much, Lisa. :) Thank you!

cooper33 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Hey, good luck with your writing! Any updates are great. This story is so sweet - and then you throw in slap bracelet nostalgia, and it's just...gah! :)
meeyouhear chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh my gosh, he told on her! lol. I love how young and naive Bella is. Great chapter! I love this story.
rlilangels2719 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Okay. I am now in love with this story. I have a crazy amount of tears streaming down my face. I can't wait for the updates!
poetrytoprose chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Loving this already! It'll be great to see where the story takes Edward and Bella. Looking forward to more! :)
kdpc chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I'm excited to read this short story. I look forward to the next update.
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Great Chapter!

Keep it up :)
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
lovin it so far can't wait to see how it plays out. :)
michelle3113 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Poor Bella and Charlie. I'm excited about this story and can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the great writing. I love the title by the way :) (I'm working on a story called Rhapsody in Blue).

I love all of your stories so far and just know this one is going to be just as wonderful.
pamedo chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
i finally got around to read the 1st ch. you made me cry woman! everyone is making me cry todaY! i like it so far! i just hope edward wont turn out to be a douche. )
bendingmirrors chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This is just heartbreaking. Your writing shows so much empathy for Bella. Oh, and Edward, such a wonderful thing to do for them all, to remember Renee in a way that included everyone. I'm definitely enjoying this, thanks for sharing this with us.
bendingmirrors chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This sounds intriguing, I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to take this one!
devadasi7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
ok, i've been spoiled by having all those chapters to read non-stop...i wonder which year will come next?
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
wow, seeing charlie and renee together is sort of weird...
2,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. Last Next »