Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Another Abandoned Account chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I like it. I can't wait until 1991. How often does a person get to say that? Hardly ever! Maybe never again. I'm really looking forward to it though. Even though 8th grade totally sucked. I liked a boy named Bill. 1st crush. I wore peach Zena jeans and had permed hair. I shopped at J Jacobs because it was the only store in town that sold even remotely fashionable clothing. 1991 was ridiculous. I can't wait! Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I'm excited for this new story. I particularly like how it's all planned out and that we get to re-live the 90s! :) thanks for writing Lilly B!
Twilighter620 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
My heart breaks for Bella. I can't imagine being that young, having few friends, and being pushed into social isolation.

I liked the pop culture references as well. The Saved By the Bell one made me smile ;) I'm hoping Edward can do the same for Bella.
hismariposa chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Just lovely. What an intriguing beginning with so much emotion. Look forward to their next New Year's.
dreamzuvedward chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
That was wonderful! So sweet, and I love your Charlie! Even though he's a man of few words at least yours has so much emotion. Very nice. I like the relationship you built for Charlie and Renee, better than the same old plot that Smeyer gave them, and everyone else copies. Most of all, I like that your Edward doesn't have it all together right from birth, like alot of AU/AH fics cast him as. He's perfect for Bella. I love where this fic is going. You've laid a very deep foundation here, I think this fic is going to go far!
Groovechild1964 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I realy love Edward as being shy and akward. He is so adorable, especially when he accidentally on touched Bella boob and kept his hand there. And how sweet was he when he played and sang the song for Bella. I love him already! I can't wait to see where this story is going next!
saranic chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I am very hooked on these first couple of chapters. You do a great job with characterization! I love awkward Edward and Bella pulls on my heartstrings.

The song was super sweet.

Looking forward to more.
polemic chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
damn girl you made me cry :\ beautiful beginning. truly lovely.
LBJoy chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
This chapter was so sad & super sweet at the same time! Loved it and looking fwd to the next chapter. Thanks for the update.
radioactive77 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Reviews are nice, but Im not sure anything is better than a towel-y handed boob grope.
TabithaAbraham chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Wow. I felt so bad for Bella as she's trying to fit in somewhere. She needs a good friend. I loved the interlude between Edward and Bella. They're both so awkward. It was so sad when everyone was singing along and Bella & Charlie cried. I'm really enjoying the story. Thanks for writing. :D
PrincessDeb chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Love this new story! I really liked the interactions between all the kids in this story-they seemed real and different-not just a rehashing of the way that all the kids acted in the Twilight series.
Raewright chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Aw. Awkward Edward is adorable!

I had to swallow hard and bite my tongue to make it through this chapter without sobbing. Seriously. Good writing!
bemily chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I love how everyone thinks Edward is a weirdo since he is quiet. The pull that they already seem to have toward each other is the best though.
emavalexis chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
This chapter made me cry. It was beautiful and real.

Thank you for sharing. :)
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »