Reviews for Rhapsody in B
sayit3xs chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Such a great story and very well written. I fell in love with your characters. I laughed with them and I cried with them. Great job!
Edmazing chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Oh, I've really enjoyed your story. Everything about it was just so great. It's hard to believe that the story really took place over a handful of days because the old flash backs and recent memories made the whole thing feel so full. thank you for sharing your story with us.
getvampy chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
This story has absolutely owned me today. I LOVED IT. The writing was perfect. The characters and story were simply wonderful. Sure, I went through way too many kleenex but the story just so endearing. Thank you so much for sharing.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Jamie Arkin rec's this over on The Lemonade stand and I'm loving it. I love the walk down memory lane. And the slow development and stumbles of Edward and Bella's friendship. And I love the innocence, even if it is a little frustrating. To an outsider it's so clear these two have something between them. Great job in summarizing so much, and boiling it down to those scenes that really matter when you look back at your own timeline.
EboniJade chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
I read this story in less than 24 hours. I love it. I cried, laughed and smiled while reading this. This story is a clever idea and I think that you did it justice. I cannot wait to read more of your work.
harleys chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
What a sweet first chapter!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
I loved your story!
cherryhilz chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
What a wonderful story! The love between B&E throughout the years is so adorable, even through the tough times. Thank goodness they both finally realized it. That's true love!

I enjoyed reading this story so much! Thank you for writing!
CrystalF1423 chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far... its soo sweet... soo Bella/Edward. And the Charlie/Bella moments... awwwww! I love their father/daughter relationship o)
sballLuvr5 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
just read this story for the first time (jaimearkin rec'd it on twitter) and i absolutely loved it! i couldn't stop reading... so i didn't lol. now it's about to be 4am and i really need to sleep, but it was so very worth staying up. i thought all the 90s references were hilarious because i was a kid in the 90s. i had a Tomagachi! hahaha those things were addictive. i almost pissed myself laughing when you had Edward is leather pants lol. again, i really loved this story you did such a great job with it :):)

Kristi
nadstar3 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I just found this story and it is so sad right now. You have a beautiful way with words.
Julie.Ann.777 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
WOW! Such a beautiful story. It reminded me of so many things from the past that I had forgotten. I loved that Bella knew how she felt about Edward, but didn't stop her life and sit around and cry.
Aeris Rommyu chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
I absolutely loved this story. It was completely classic, yet original and fresh and new. You are such a phenomenal writer, and this story has such elegance, yet such simplicity, that I can easily see it being published if you put your mind to it-as long as you change the names of course. :) Bravo!
asiula chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
Such a sweet story... pretty adorable :)

Thank you.
vampire-fanfiction chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
I just wanna say that i love this storyline cause its different from the usual stories you read about. Thanks :)
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »