Reviews for Rhapsody in B
sosueme chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I'm loving this fic so much. These characters' emotions are so fresh and vivid on the page. Their slow growing love is sweet and feels full. I love how Renee keeps being woven into the framework. The scene where Edward just couldn't sing at the diner until he settled things with Bella was so heartfelt. I loved how the deck and windows were full of neighbors and friends and family watching them in the parking lot having a private moment. It just showed the transparency of their feelings so well. Charlie is love, telling everyone to break it up. So good.
b3j02 chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
I love all of the old school references in this story. It takes me back. You should make a playlist too for all of the songs. It was such a lovely and fantastic story and one that while at times brought a tear or two to my eyes, left me with a big smile. Have a wonderful day!
Sassyvampmama chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I loved this fic, it was so sweet and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Ugh I'm total fail! I read the whole thing non stop! Needless to say my kids barely got meals this weekend! I wish I could left a review every chappie but I couldn't bring myself to stop. Lame excuse really but u dot need my reviews to strengthen the awesomeness of ur story. I haven't cried while reading a story in a very long time. I felt like I was going down memory lane. Let's not even mention NKOTB is back baby! I was frustrated with edward for never speaking up & bella for her obliviousness. The truth is that I felt beautiful things for my first love & he never knew it. Still I never forget him. You captured the essence of that first love & put it into such an amazing story. Which I'm grateful u shared with us. Thank u a million times.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Loving it!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I really need to learn to read the genres when I start a new story. IT's great but here I am crying again! I am trying so hard not too, too!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww, poor Charlie that was so cute!
Twilmeadow chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Loved this story. Thsnks!
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
You had me laughing, crying, 'oh no-ing'. throughout your whole story. I love it. perfect ending :D
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
The story came full circle beautifully with Bella keeping Renee's spirit alive through tradition and Renee being so present through her granddaughter. Oh, and E & B are definitely having another baby, aren't they?

I know I didn't mention it in my previous reviews much, but I liked the supportive characters very much as well. I guess anyone would wish to have friends as true as Alice, Jasper, Rose and Emmett were to Bella; and somehow Charlie ending up married to Victoria and having James for his son turned out alright!

Thanks for writing and sharing! ;)
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
It's beautiful to see them starting their life together. No matter how much drama they've had to face at one point or another, everything that has happened brought them to this sweet moment when they can consciously say they only belong to each other and they are happy together.
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Finally! It sure took him a long time to realize how fake his life was without Bella, and how empty and meaningless his dream was without her, because he didn't have the one he loved to share it with; entirely his fault, for not having had the courage to act on his feelings sooner.
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
This chapter was so bitter sweet...They are both to blame for having wasted so much time and in a way, it feels like they didn't love each other enough to make it, until now. And I can't help but think that Edward is more to blame than she is, because that night when Bella saw Mike with Jessica and decided to break up with him, after almost kissing Bella, Edward ran away and lied to her the second day, telling her he couldn't have a girlfriend at the moment.

Bella is also to blame for not having the guts to confess her feelings and that she split up with Mike, but Edward made the huge mistake of not fighting for her and choosing his dream instead of her. And I can't believe how nonchalantly he's betrayed his own heart, fucking around with other women he knew he couldn't love, and hurting Bella so badly in the process. I find Bella less guilty for finding consolation elsewhere. At least she was honest with herself and realized she could never love anyone else but Edward. And why the hell does he still want to put them both through the hell of separation, just to be a commodity to others? Hasn't he learnt anything, at least from Emmett, who finally gave everything up to be with Rose?

You know, at the beginning of this story, Bella was very frustrating for fooling around with Mike, who she didn't really love, but afterwards, Edward has become an utter moron, and also very selfish, putting himself and his dreams before his love for Bella and leaving her behind, because he was not man enough to fight for her. He chose the easy way out, and I'm very disappointed in him for doing so. I really hope he'll open his eyes and realize what's really important for him. He should come back home to Bella.
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Jesus! It was about time they talked...I can't believe what stupid excuses Edward always finds for shutting Bella out of his life. It's so insane that he couldn't realize that, by shutting her out, he's hurting her the most. Hope he'll keep his New Year's resolution! And I loved Bella for finally standing her ground and telling him it is his fault that they drifted apart.
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Is it possible that Edward loved Bella, his Rhapsody in B, all these years, but has always been too much of a coward to admit it? He will have lots to explain to Bella, but first of all, to himself...

I'm glad Esme is there for Bella and that Jake became just a good friend to her.

I'm also glad Miss Publicity Angela is out of E's life, and hope that Tanya will be sent on her merry way with her collection of Push-Up Bras in toe.
2,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »