Reviews for Rhapsody in B
prospectcat chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
So lovely and adorable. I can't believe I hadn't read it yet. Thank you.
k1942 chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Didn't se any mistakes, just a wonderful story that was real and touching and I loved it. So there!
k1942 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Plain and simple, I just loved this chapter. What a long, long road those two had to travel,to get to where they are now. Renee had the right idea about traditions tying people to each other.
k1942 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Magic does happen, after a fashion, and sometimes your dreams do come true. It would be a very sad world if that weren't true.
k1942 chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
I knew it! That was the best chapter yet. It's going to be a tough road for them in many ways and ai sure hope they make it.
k1942 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I think I've figured out what Edward's unfinished music is, at least what I want it to be. It's the Rhapsody In B. Things are looking a bit better for a relationship between Edward and Bella. I'm hoping the coming year will let them become reacquainted and grow closer.
k1942 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I knew it! Maybe this love Bella has for Edward isn't quite as unrequited as she thinks it is!Crossing fingers and reading on.
k1942 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
This chapter is just full of things that break Bella's heart. James breaking her mom's watch, Edward showing up with another girl, and no New Years Eve song for Bella. Almost makes me cry!
k1942 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Oh dear Lord, Bella is growing up, with all the heartache that entails. She's starting to sort things out and will continue to do so. She'll figure it out, sooner or later.
k1942 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
At least Bella has the good sense to want Edward as a friend. Maybe Edward is right and Mike is a good guy, hope he is for Bella's sake.
k1942 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Bella is so innocent and naive. She doesn't realize how much Edward cares for her. He's just waiting for her to grow up a little. Hope she waits for him, too.
k1942 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Makes me feel so bad for Bella and Charlie! It's awful to lose your mom at any age, but especially at Bella's age. Poor Charlie, to only have Renee for fifteen years. That's just so short a time and way too soon to go. Edward was so sweet to try to give Bella a bit of her mom, for a minute.
k1942 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That's how it always starts, with hope and dreams and plans for the future. Too bad it sometimes goes astray. Some have better luck than others.
sosueme chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Great story, I enjoyed it so much. I kept expecting James and victoria to turn out badly, simply because of their names, so I was pleasantly surprised that you kept them funky but definitely not evil! James was one of my favorites especially in that air hockey scene using edward's trophy's as goal posts! Thanks for sharing your talent, loved this fic!
sosueme chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I'm loving this fic so much. These characters' emotions are so fresh and vivid on the page. Their slow growing love is sweet and feels full. I love how Renee keeps being woven into the framework. The scene where Edward just couldn't sing at the diner until he settled things with Bella was so heartfelt. I loved how the deck and windows were full of neighbors and friends and family watching them in the parking lot having a private moment. It just showed the transparency of their feelings so well. Charlie is love, telling everyone to break it up. So good.
2,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »