Reviews for Rhapsody in B
KateyK chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Thanks for a sweet story.
CSG chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
So wonderfully, sweet! Thanks for sharing!
sparkledamnu chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Story is just amazeballs! I give it a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10. And, let's not forget to thank Tor for her plot bunny and trusting in you to give it life with your words.

This is the 2nd of your stories that I've read in the last couple of days. I really enjoy your gift of putting words together to tell an amazing story. I feel like I took this journey with these two.

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your stories so much.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter and all fanfiction sites
zeeber chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Thank you so much for sharing your words. I loved them...Brenda
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Well here it is 2013 and this is the sweetest angst filled story. Really enjoyed it.
MsLiss chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
beautiful life story and a beautiful love story
MsLiss chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I think you left clues to tell us Edward has a drug problem...hhmm..he did seem very lost
MsLiss chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
My gf talk about this sometimes. How love is not oly finding the right person but it also has a lot to do with timing.
This is a big factor for these two. I think Edward is 2 yrs older than Bella - so there is the college thing.
But now he is off to chase his dreams and Bella is still in school.
Yeah - timing is a huge factor in love.
Anton M chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
I immensely enjoyed this story. Immensely. It is almost three AM and I have singing and work and studying tomorrow, but I don't care because I found this little gem. I do apologise because I usually review every chapter and quote my favourite lines, but I'm afraid lack of time and inability of copy these lines have prevented me from doing either.

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of reading any of your stories before, Lillybellis. (Not that I've had the pleasure of reading much at all lately, to be honest.) I couldn't have loved the progress of this story more if I tried. The simplicity of language but power of emotion when she was fourteen, the way her "voice" and goals developed with her, the way she had the courage to confront him about the hardships of a long distance relationship. His character. So much love.

Maybe it has something to do with the intense period in my life, but I sobbed through the first few chapters. Beautifully written, wonderfully depicted, simple and elegant and so, so right. And sad. The maturity, the way he stopped playing and went all 'fuck it' when he was playing a song on stage, and her relationship with her father. I especially enjoyed that line about not whining if you don't do anything to change the way things are-that spoke to me. I've believed that for so long and loved seeing it here.

Thank you so much for writing this, Lillybellis. I loved it. This story spoke to me and I hope you write many more.
Mav
MsLiss chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
poor Edwards broken heart
and clueless Bella
Raquelgdc chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Wow! That fic was incredible! The thing that i loved the most was the relationships... Like Bella and Charlie (my favorite), James and Victoria were the ones that I was really surprise! I thought she would be the bad stepmother and James a child from hell but the cute moments of James was just PERFECT! The way that you bring Renne was always right and made us love her even if we barely saw her. Even Mike i liked! Obviously I was pitting Edward but Mike fase was really cute. I just miss more friendship between Bella and Alice... But anyway, awesome history you did! And the new years chapter was really smart and interesting!
-sorry spell mistakes (Brazilian girl here)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
beautiful story!
Eileen22 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I really dislike a selfless Bella who only cares about Edward's happiness and a selfish Edward who only cares about his future aspirations. I read too many fanfics with these characterizations.
Muffinmum chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I loved this story so much, thank you, really well written x
vampiregirl31 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
i love this story ... it Made me cry happy tears .
2,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »