Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Cullen Mascot chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Haha, Eddie boy. Way to go. Wish I could hear him sing thiugh. Was it living on a prayer?
Cullen Mascot chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Oooh! Great start! Love that first angst. Romantic, too.
MereCullen chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Thank you for sharing this amazing story.
MereCullen chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Buying the Beanie Babies from Charlie anonymously was so sweet. It's a shame that Emmett blabbed, but at least now there is no secret to hide. Charlie checking over the house like that was too cute too.
MereCullen chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
I love that Edward bought the house next door to his parents. So sweet - especially with all of the childhood memories attached to it. Very happy thst the two of their needs. Who cares about fame fortune and glory if you aren't happy. Good on Edward for figuring that out before it was too late.

And Bella's career choice as a fried counselor - amazing and very fitting. 3
MereCullen chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Edward's memories of Renee are so lovely and sweet. He is an amazing person. I'm so glad that they're finally in the same place at the same time. I'm quite nervous for their future. It won't be easy - but it'll be worth it in the end.
MereCullen chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
I always break my New Years resolutions. Here's to hoping Edward is better about keeping his!
MereCullen chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
The journal was an incredibly sweet. Bella just isn't ready to believe that Edward could want more. And he isn't ready to tell her. I mean they couldn't really be together now. The 90s were a very different time (I can't believe that I just typed that phrase LOL). But she can't follow him on real time on the internet. No cell phone to easily get a hold of him (or him her).no skype.
MereCullen chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I could not even imagine reading this as a WIP. This story is squeezing and twisting my heart. Soooo good 3
MereCullen chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Dammit Bella. We'll I want to be mad at her, but really I remember that age. It's all sorts confusing. Of course she can't see how Edward feels about her - he's purposefully hiding it. And teenagers don't take leaps of faith. I can remember hiding my crushes and denying that I felt anything over fear of embarrassment. What if they don't feel the same way?. What if they are playing a tric on me?
MereCullen chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Oh wow. So I forgot to mention that I'm loving all of the pop culture references. The snap bracelets - I was obsessed! And Richard Marx - I had that song single on cassette. And NKOTB was my obsession. I actually wrote a NOT fsnfic back in the day. I didn't know that was what it was called at the time and I had completely forgotten about it until I got into the twific. I seriously love this story style. I'm aching for more but this delivery is just perfect. 3 3
MereCullen chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
I've read thousands of twifics overy the past 5 years and I can't believe that I haven't read this one yet. I was hesitant to start reviewing ad I've been going through some over the older / classic fics and I've been disappointed. I've found that many don't hold up over time and I can't even finish. But - I'm loving this story so much. Such a unique way of telling a story one year at a time. I've fallen in love with these characters. I'm itching to read one more chapter but my lunch break is over and I need to get back to work.
emmzac chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Loved this the first time and still loving it many times over. Such a heartwarming story :-)
Panda1013 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
SUCH a fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
I have absolutely loved every single moment. Jaime Arkin said I had to read this and I'm so glad she told me to!
2,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »