Reviews for Rhapsody in B
Fanfic Critic chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
This was unexpected. I honestly thought you were going to go in depth and write a book, I wished it was longer but knowing your writing style and the theme of the story I think it's absolutely perfect. This format, a once a year letter, really worked for this kind of story, it's... I've got no words its amazing, onto your toes, magnifigance. my apologies, please continue reading and writing.

MYSTERY READER
Marie Mermaids chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Half way through the story I realized I'd read it before. I'd forgotten how it ends hehe so am reading it again. Love your writing
Marie Mermaids chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
This is so sweet
together24x3 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I absolutely love this! Amazing story!
ficfangirl chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
A very enjoyable story. I loved this Edward. Thanks for sharing.
IndianWalker chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Wonderful!
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you so, so much!
dbpbatm chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Really sweet little story! For "fluff" it had me crying several times! Thank you for sharing this.
kfoll chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Heartbreaking! I want to kick some sense into Edward!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Wow, This story was so such a delightful find! it’s a true coming of age story ! It had romance ,tragedy and friendship. I absolutely love how you’ve written James into this story as well since I’ve always liked him and found his character interesting ( Plus the actor who plays at bad to look at either. I like how New years eve plays a big part in this and is a set up of major events of their lives as well as the diner being the one big main setting .What ever happened with James and Jane? I see them being the new Edward and Bella. Oh and the best priceless line” Rose, It shits !” LOL!
MitchieKoh chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I'm just about to read this chapter but though i haven't finish the whole story yet, i have to say that this is one of the best stories i've read here and that's saying something cause i've read A LOT and only a few made it to my favorites.

Love the way you write! Wish I can develop my writing skills someday and make every reader feel the emotion of the characters the way you did.

Keep writing! ;)
MitchieKoh chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I'm past this chapter already but i have to say that i felt every emotions that you got going here. This made me teary eyed.

Love the way you write... Kudos!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Such a sweet story! :)
Phae chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
You did a great job with this story! I'm not sure what part is my favorite... Probably the year after the New Years resolution. Although their first kiss was really good, too. I liked the pacing of the story, and I think that the characters stayed in character, if you know what I mean. I hope to read more of your work. Thanks so much for sharing and taking the time to write!
bbwraven chapter 12 . 1/3/2013