Reviews for Rhapsody in B
AliBelly chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
You have no idea how much I've enjoyed reading this! You are such a talented writer and this story is just the best! It's made me cry, giggle and ache, all the things a good romance should do :D You da bomb :P
bella-swan25 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Amazing story
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
You have the most beautiful words and I am crying like a baby because the ending was perfect and I wanna read more. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story:)
Annie Larsson chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Amazing story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Act tuff Bella...don't let him see how much he broke you.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
I swear...every time she talks you right she breathed...when she talking to Edward.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
I really hate how pathetic and desperate Bella comes off.
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I loved it. Absolutely everything about it.
It's been on my TBR list forever and I'm sorry I waited so long.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
nice story...i really liked it !
Tashakcooks chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I got all teary eyed at the end. So perfect, their story was just amazing. Love it!
KateyK chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Thanks for a sweet story.
CSG chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
So wonderfully, sweet! Thanks for sharing!
sparkledamnu chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Story is just amazeballs! I give it a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10. And, let's not forget to thank Tor for her plot bunny and trusting in you to give it life with your words.

This is the 2nd of your stories that I've read in the last couple of days. I really enjoy your gift of putting words together to tell an amazing story. I feel like I took this journey with these two.

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your stories so much.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter and all fanfiction sites
zeeber chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Thank you so much for sharing your words. I loved them...Brenda
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Well here it is 2013 and this is the sweetest angst filled story. Really enjoyed it.
2,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »