Reviews for Rhapsody in B
ficfangirl chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
A very enjoyable story. I loved this Edward. Thanks for sharing.
IndianWalker chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Wonderful!
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you so, so much!
dbpbatm chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Really sweet little story! For "fluff" it had me crying several times! Thank you for sharing this.
kfoll chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Heartbreaking! I want to kick some sense into Edward!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Wow, This story was so such a delightful find! it’s a true coming of age story ! It had romance ,tragedy and friendship. I absolutely love how you’ve written James into this story as well since I’ve always liked him and found his character interesting ( Plus the actor who plays at bad to look at either. I like how New years eve plays a big part in this and is a set up of major events of their lives as well as the diner being the one big main setting .What ever happened with James and Jane? I see them being the new Edward and Bella. Oh and the best priceless line” Rose, It shits !” LOL!
MitchieKoh chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I'm just about to read this chapter but though i haven't finish the whole story yet, i have to say that this is one of the best stories i've read here and that's saying something cause i've read A LOT and only a few made it to my favorites.

Love the way you write! Wish I can develop my writing skills someday and make every reader feel the emotion of the characters the way you did.

Keep writing! ;)
MitchieKoh chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I'm past this chapter already but i have to say that i felt every emotions that you got going here. This made me teary eyed.

Love the way you write... Kudos!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Such a sweet story! :)
Phae chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
You did a great job with this story! I'm not sure what part is my favorite... Probably the year after the New Years resolution. Although their first kiss was really good, too. I liked the pacing of the story, and I think that the characters stayed in character, if you know what I mean. I hope to read more of your work. Thanks so much for sharing and taking the time to write!
bbwraven chapter 12 . 1/3/2013