Reviews for Rhapsody in B
MsLiss chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I think you left clues to tell us Edward has a drug problem...hhmm..he did seem very lost
MsLiss chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
My gf talk about this sometimes. How love is not oly finding the right person but it also has a lot to do with timing.
This is a big factor for these two. I think Edward is 2 yrs older than Bella - so there is the college thing.
But now he is off to chase his dreams and Bella is still in school.
Yeah - timing is a huge factor in love.
Anton M chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
I immensely enjoyed this story. Immensely. It is almost three AM and I have singing and work and studying tomorrow, but I don't care because I found this little gem. I do apologise because I usually review every chapter and quote my favourite lines, but I'm afraid lack of time and inability of copy these lines have prevented me from doing either.

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of reading any of your stories before, Lillybellis. (Not that I've had the pleasure of reading much at all lately, to be honest.) I couldn't have loved the progress of this story more if I tried. The simplicity of language but power of emotion when she was fourteen, the way her "voice" and goals developed with her, the way she had the courage to confront him about the hardships of a long distance relationship. His character. So much love.

Maybe it has something to do with the intense period in my life, but I sobbed through the first few chapters. Beautifully written, wonderfully depicted, simple and elegant and so, so right. And sad. The maturity, the way he stopped playing and went all 'fuck it' when he was playing a song on stage, and her relationship with her father. I especially enjoyed that line about not whining if you don't do anything to change the way things are-that spoke to me. I've believed that for so long and loved seeing it here.

Thank you so much for writing this, Lillybellis. I loved it. This story spoke to me and I hope you write many more.
MsLiss chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
poor Edwards broken heart
and clueless Bella
Raquelgdc chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Wow! That fic was incredible! The thing that i loved the most was the relationships... Like Bella and Charlie (my favorite), James and Victoria were the ones that I was really surprise! I thought she would be the bad stepmother and James a child from hell but the cute moments of James was just PERFECT! The way that you bring Renne was always right and made us love her even if we barely saw her. Even Mike i liked! Obviously I was pitting Edward but Mike fase was really cute. I just miss more friendship between Bella and Alice... But anyway, awesome history you did! And the new years chapter was really smart and interesting!
-sorry spell mistakes (Brazilian girl here)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
beautiful story!
Eileen22 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I really dislike a selfless Bella who only cares about Edward's happiness and a selfish Edward who only cares about his future aspirations. I read too many fanfics with these characterizations.
Muffinmum chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
I loved this story so much, thank you, really well written x
vampiregirl31 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
i love this story ... it Made me cry happy tears .
maliciouspixie5 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
That quote is on my grandmas grave stone. Strange to see it in a fic. Love the story!
MiserysMama chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Great story! Loved it, laughed with it and cried in it. Told everyone it was allergies.
Ailee H chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
passed this piece of perfection many times but decided to read it just now. this is what love is. i love how they want to show their child what true love is. *sigh*
Ailee H chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
oh my heart.
Ailee H chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
this is like "for the summer" new year's version. god this chapter broke me.
RubyDee chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Excellent Story! Thank You!
2,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »