Reviews for Rhapsody in B
RubyDee chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Excellent Story! Thank You!
saintfudge chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Loved your story..great how it only happened on one day a year but ou still knew what had happened in between ..best Victoria and James I have red ..thanks and have fun...as for beanie bears ..beanie kids buy 1 then2 before you know it you have 20 don't ask me what they get up to in the toy box..lol
bellalcullen chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
As I make my way thru the library of your fics, I am once again charmed, mesmerized and I fall in love with your characters all over again. Your writing is beautiful, so evocative, it is really hard to find the words to adequately tell you how wonderful it is. I love how you write LOVE! You can feel your characters falling, falling and falling. This was so bittersweet, so emotional and yet so beautiful. And the New Year's Eve plot device was very good. Reminded me a bit of another fic that used only summers to tell her story over a number of years. Both managed to tell their stories well, yet you did it with really only one night each year, not 3 months!

I love how sex is just one part of their falling in love. It isn't even the ultimate payoff. The ultimate payoff is the happily ever after, which, yes, includes sex but it isn't the end all. I knew he was writing ehr a song and yet it didn't ruin it at all when she finally realized that was what the CD was, that it was them. He didn't have an ending yet because he didn't know the ending at the time. I love how, too, it didn't seem to flow or transition in the beginning but when it was a finished piece, it DID flow because they had worked out all of their transitions and ebbs and flows. They were finally getting in the groove of their life together and it reflected in his song.

So, once again, I lost an entire night of sleep because I couldn't put this fic to bed. And I don't care one bit because it was sleep well lost and time well spent.

I see you haven't posted here in a long time. I am ever so grateful you left these fics up for me to discover. I hope it means you have gone on to original works and if you have I would love to know whre I could read more of your incredible writing. Thank you, thank you for giving me a beautiful story to lose myself in.
Jayde chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I have read so many stories on this site and I can honestly say that this is my favorite of all time. I really want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story. It touched me in a way that no other story has before so I thank your that as well.
Fanfic Critic chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
This was unexpected. I honestly thought you were going to go in depth and write a book, I wished it was longer but knowing your writing style and the theme of the story I think it's absolutely perfect. This format, a once a year letter, really worked for this kind of story, it's... I've got no words its amazing, onto your toes, magnifigance. my apologies, please continue reading and writing.

MYSTERY READER
Marie Mermaids chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Half way through the story I realized I'd read it before. I'd forgotten how it ends hehe so am reading it again. Love your writing
Marie Mermaids chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
This is so sweet
together25x3 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I absolutely love this! Amazing story!
ficfangirl chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
A very enjoyable story. I loved this Edward. Thanks for sharing.
IndianWalker chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Wonderful!
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you so, so much!
dbpbatm chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Really sweet little story! For "fluff" it had me crying several times! Thank you for sharing this.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Heartbreaking! I want to kick some sense into Edward!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Wow, This story was so such a delightful find! it’s a true coming of age story ! It had romance ,tragedy and friendship. I absolutely love how you’ve written James into this story as well since I’ve always liked him and found his character interesting ( Plus the actor who plays at bad to look at either. I like how New years eve plays a big part in this and is a set up of major events of their lives as well as the diner being the one big main setting .What ever happened with James and Jane? I see them being the new Edward and Bella. Oh and the best priceless line” Rose, It shits !” LOL!
MitchieKoh chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I'm just about to read this chapter but though i haven't finish the whole story yet, i have to say that this is one of the best stories i've read here and that's saying something cause i've read A LOT and only a few made it to my favorites.

Love the way you write! Wish I can develop my writing skills someday and make every reader feel the emotion of the characters the way you did.

Keep writing! ;)