Reviews for Rhapsody in B
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Just ripped my heart right out of my chest thinking of Edward singing for someone else, "their thing" Wrong, just wrong.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Poor Edward. He's too noble. Should have spilled his feelings out for Bella to do something with them. Instead he just bet them back and swallowed them whole.

She's pretty oblivious of what's right in front of her. Immature is a word that comes to mind.

(Love JT's You've Got a Friend)
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Did Edward rat her out? Or was Charlie being sarcastic because he was "supposed" to rat her out.

Maybe she needed to be protected from Mike.

I love the innocence between them all.
Lulutbo chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
What a sweet story. I'm amazed with all that you captured with 12 chapters over a one night like that...it never felt like anything was left out. I'd love to see you do a parallel story through Edward's eyes! ;)
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
This chapter made me so sad for all three of them.

I like how you're making Charlie such a solid important character.

I'm so happy I found your story!

Can't wait to read more.
team rob chapter 12 . 3/25/2012

Well written
EmLou1987 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
I really liked this story. And the layout was very original too. I liked the fact that so few chapters could cover such a large amount of time without feeling like you're missing anything :)

x x x
team rob chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Tears again...guess i shouldnt read this on public

Oh yeah, tehlemonade stand sent me

team rob chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Tears...
vickilouise chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
Absolutely beautiful.
jarkin33 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
So apparently when I read this the first time and fell irrevocably in love with it and you I didn't review every chapter... Please forgive me. Lol

I love the relationships you crafted with this story and the very real characters and the adorably awkward Edward and and and... I could go on forever.

Anyway I did want to let you know that you won fic of the week over on the lemonade stand blog and I got to write up the review that will be posting. I think on Wednesday it will be live!

Anyway...thank you so much for sharing your talent and beautiful words with us readers!

Xox

Jaime
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Omg how is it possible that I did not review every single chapter of this incredibly beautiful wonderful story. Jsyk I reread this today and swooned and loved and hurt and cried all over again.

I miss your gorgeous writing around these parts but I hope ur on to bigger and better things and I hope I get to see them soon!

Xoxox jaime
orangeapeal chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Sentimental and charming wrap up. Quite touching how you kept Rene present thru-out the story, surprising how many times you worked frogs into the plot, and the small town, old timey themes played well against the pop music success story. I definitely will be back to check out more of your writing, it'd be fun to see your skills used in a story with a dark bite. Thanks for making a housebound day a pleasure!
orangeapeal chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
You caught a lovely bittersweet tone in your writing this chapter, I can almost hear the music.
orangeapeal chapter 6 . 3/17/2012