Reviews for Rhapsody in B
IndianWalker chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Wonderful!
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you so, so much!
dbpbatm chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Really sweet little story! For "fluff" it had me crying several times! Thank you for sharing this.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Heartbreaking! I want to kick some sense into Edward!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Wow, This story was so such a delightful find! it’s a true coming of age story ! It had romance ,tragedy and friendship. I absolutely love how you’ve written James into this story as well since I’ve always liked him and found his character interesting ( Plus the actor who plays at bad to look at either. I like how New years eve plays a big part in this and is a set up of major events of their lives as well as the diner being the one big main setting .What ever happened with James and Jane? I see them being the new Edward and Bella. Oh and the best priceless line” Rose, It shits !” LOL!
MitchieKoh chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I'm just about to read this chapter but though i haven't finish the whole story yet, i have to say that this is one of the best stories i've read here and that's saying something cause i've read A LOT and only a few made it to my favorites.

Love the way you write! Wish I can develop my writing skills someday and make every reader feel the emotion of the characters the way you did.

Keep writing! ;)
MitchieKoh chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I'm past this chapter already but i have to say that i felt every emotions that you got going here. This made me teary eyed.

Love the way you write... Kudos!
Multishipper1 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Such a sweet story! :)
Phae chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
You did a great job with this story! I'm not sure what part is my favorite... Probably the year after the New Years resolution. Although their first kiss was really good, too. I liked the pacing of the story, and I think that the characters stayed in character, if you know what I mean. I hope to read more of your work. Thanks so much for sharing and taking the time to write!
bbwraven chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
loving this story
mj331 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Loved it great story
kstar0330 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
That was really great, really liked how it ended. The idea of how the chapters were around the same time every year was very creative. So much can happen in a year and how things kept changing keeps you on your toes and wanting to get to next chapter. Definitely a little sad at times, but such a very sweet story with a happy ending. Thanks for a nice quick story to read! :)
2,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »