Reviews for Price of a Smile
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
ooh is this a one shot? i love it! :D
ncgirl4004 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
How you're able to put their expressions into words amazes me. Thanks for another Chuck and Blair story!
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Okay, so I figured I'd start with the one-shot since well, it's all CB :P Yes, I'm biased. lol Anyway, I don't think your writing is a curse. Do you know how bad I wish I had that kind of inspiration? haha XD I definitely think you wrote Blair perfectly as always. Especially when she was picturing Chuck with other women in her head. Such a typical thing to do since whenever she's insecure she has those nightmares. I've got a feeling she's gonna be having another one of those on the show soon actually... And aww, I love you described how Chuck was in the scene. The way he was looking at her in that scene... well, you already know how I feel about that. Chuck's my bb, he adores her so much. You portrayed the scene well. :)
Ziah chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was a really great insight into Blair's mind. I feel like I actually understand the entire episode better now after reading this. Chuck was so sweet at the end with just wanting to see Blair smile! And I liked the bit about their inability to just bring their issues to light.

I must say that I don't think you writing a lot is a curse! At least not for me. :) Bring on the CB!
addicted2chair chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I loved this! I totally agree with how you perceived the scene
KillerNewton chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
keep on trucking (I read your stories)