Reviews for Scenes from a Wedding
s-david-m chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Nicely done.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beckmans discomfort is hilarious. The ending is almost too cruel though. ;-)
jaytoyz chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Tarzan Boy...ridiculous? Baltimora...ridiculous? What, have you no eighties soul...no love for the...wait a second...Tarzan Boy? Yeah, you're right, it sure was silly...but a great Lester story. Thanks JT
NickyR chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
I loved the ending "we can take a later flight" he needs to get to know "yes dear" jk... but we all know sarah has the pants in the family :) I loved the play by play w/ each character and mostly casey got his revenge :) Thanks for the awesome story!
NickyR chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
WOW! Two ceremonies, that is awesome, plus I would love to know what sarah's actual name is I know that it is sam lisa... fill in the blank... well I hope that their ceremony actually gets to take place on the show!
cobb the extractor 22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Already read this a while ago and this is my favorite charah wedding story so far just wanted to reread this due to the awesomeness of push mix and its perfect ending. Just wanted to know if you are gonna update the story to include mama b in place of stephen and clara instead of preggers ellie. Plus sub alex in for anna, and a casey morgan brom we nce. Or just outright reboot the story with little differences like them being a spy couple marriage.
Katsumara chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
Amazing story, and a nice finish-up chapter. I love how you wrapped up basically any loose ends that this story brought along. The Skip movie plot, the Casey and Carina hook-up.. the ending of Beckman and... just.. I can't say the other name, Haha. I really loved the ending between Chuck and Sarah, though. Easily my favorite TV couple out there right now.

I enjoyed this from start to finish, though. Keep up the fine writing, atlee!
Katsumara chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
Awesome, awesome chapter here. This is probably one of my favorite ones. I love how Chuck's vows went from the first wedding where he mentioned mission bits to the second wedding's vows where he left things out intentionally. Still.. this whole chapter was just beyond sweet.
Katsumara chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Oh snap. So already married, eh? I guess the big wedding with the church involved is more for Chuck's family and all? More public? Awesome idea behind that.
Katsumara chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
If writing Casey is fun.. imagine how it is to read Casey? Just so much fun.
Katsumara chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
No problem with the last name choice here! Very creative. I loved how you handled Jill here.
Katsumara chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Wonderful, wonderful chapter here with Ellie. Any time I see some family fluff.. I can't help but to smile.
Katsumara chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Oh man. Skip character growth? Holy crap, awesome work.
Katsumara chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Awesome chapter. And Dinah? Hm. Why does she sound so familiar..

Loved how the girls came to save the day.
Katsumara chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
This is some awesome writing here. You really keep all of your Chuckverse characters in..character! I loved this.