Reviews for Life Is Beautiful
l'ange des fantomes chapter 42 . 6/9
I've absolutely adored this story since the moment I read it a while ago and came back once again too read the whole trilogy again but alas, it seems to be a sequel now. Love this story though but I am curious, what ever happened to part 3?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
The most beautiful story I have ever read I luv you sooooo much you have inspired me to write my own stories you should be made a dame or whatever for your writing. Drink up me hearties yo ho ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Jess chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
Ever since I read of David I imagined her like 11 or 12. NOT 17!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
What the heck is wrong with you?! I was so happy that Jack and Bridget were going to be parents again! Then you had to ruin everyone's mood and say that she only has a simple fever! GOD DANG IT! I REALLY WANTED TO SEE A CUTE SPARROW RUNNING AROUND ON THE DECK OF THE BLACK PEARL!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
OH MY GOD! D: Poor Jack and Bridget!
Musical cake chapter 72 . 5/9/2013
You know what? You're cruel. Really cruel. I'm not completely sure I want to read the next story. But I'm going to anyway. This was a beautiful story. I almost cried again.
Musical cake chapter 71 . 5/9/2013
I actually cried a little during this chapter. I was so beautiful.
Musical cake chapter 57 . 4/3/2013
I don't like him. You're irritating me.
Musical cake chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
I hate Lyons. Can we just kill him and get it over with? I'll do the honors, I know how to shoot an airsoft gun.
Musical cake chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
I'm so confused.
Musical cake chapter 38 . 3/23/2013
You do know that Teague's first name is Edward, right? Edward Teague. And his son is Jack Sparrow.
Musical cake chapter 36 . 3/23/2013
Where's Teague's fourth reason? He went first, second, third, fifth, and last.
Musical cake chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
Wow. Bridget just can't get enough of people wrongly assuming she's pregnant.
Musical cake chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Yes! Pintel and Ragetti are back baby! And the others.
Musical cake chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Yay! I love the Japanese language. It's so pretty.