Reviews for Better Office Sex
AnChelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was a delight! and what an ending!
falstep chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great story. Very funny and very much in the tone of the show and the characters involved. Made me miss the show.
ilyenamylove chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Perfect.
Armadilloi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Everyone was so in character and the last paragraph made my night!

Thanks.

Nik - his wife, not the Armadillo.
girl.of.horror chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I need more Ted/veronica stories that are like yours! :D I could hear Veronica say that to Ted and Ted acting like that! haha

Great characterization even without so much description.

Great!
LochlynD chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That made me really laugh out loud. That last line was great! YOure great at writing Veronica. I could just hear her voice in my head saying the words! Amazing story.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hahah, loved it!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Absolutely hilarious. I am ROTFLMAO! I can only imagine Veronica's lingerie. More, please.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Haha! That was fantastic. The last line was especially perfect. :D Excellent job!

Red
starwoods chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Omy! You did a amazing job with them! I could picture the whole scene in my head! Very good :d I hope you will write more v\t fics!

xo
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
"I won't be a part of this."

"You are a part of this, Ted."

hahaha...veronica's dialogue was spot on, and she would so do something like this! loved it!
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
i love how you've captured their character and dialogue so well! i can just hear and imagine them saying these things with all the facial expressions, etc. and yes, that's so veronica to try to do something like that and still keep things professional.

hope you write more better off ted fics (ted/veronica ship please!).