Reviews for Stardrive Chronicles
tpx1 chapter 16 . 10/10
good story
sg07 chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
This is a good story. There are some plot holes that I mentioned before, but pretty good. Keep writing!
sg07 chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
You had said that Admiral Corman said to "prepare long range FTL communication".

The Colonies use rapture for long range communication. They have zero FTL communication capabilities.
sg07 chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Very nice chapter. Love Spock Prime. Was wondering why you did not include the Defiant? It was incredible! Send a wolf pack of them in and the Jem'Hadar would not stand a chance.
sg07 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I like how you blended the old BSG with the new. Equilis, Eastern Alliance (Terra), etc.

Nice story. I still say that since the Cylons are refugee's that they would not have weapons and the jump drive would have been classified above Top Secret. That means that no one would know about the Cylons, other than refugee's.

Kind of a big plot hole. Given the fact that Starfleet would never willingly give the jump drive or allow it sold. It would have been their most closely guarded secret. Of course, Starfleet has always been liberal, left wing nut jobs from California, Oregon, and Washington state.

They would probably put a pink bow on it and beg the Romulans and Klingons to kill them in their sleep...after all we wouldn't want a war would we? (sarcasm).
sg07 chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Ok, again this is all wrong. If the Cylons asked for Asylum as refugess there are laws of the Federation that prevent essentially a protectorate from having offensive or defensive capabilities. The Federation would also have setup a liason office in the Cylon Capitol. That being said, they were refugees with a few ships. how on the world do they have a city?

It would be more like a small town. Given 5 months went by, just starting they wouldn't clone many more Cylon models.

There is a bottleneck.

Lastly, the Federation is a bunch of pansies when it comes to warfare, but they are not stupid.

They may balk at Starfleet being called a military but they would not ever give the Romulans or anyone else the technology of the Cylon FTL.

You write well, but your plot has so many holes you just drained your entire pond. Sorry but that is a huge plot hole.

Great story otherwise.
sg07 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
In the last story you had said:

1. Cylons would not be allowed Federation weaponry but you gave it anyway here.
2. The New Cylon homeworld was deep in Federation space but now it is on the edge of Federation space.

Just pointing out that you went back on what you had said before.

There is no way the Federation would allow the Cylons to have weapons. They were on the wrong end of history and ended up refugees but if the story had stayed cannon then they would be the aggressors.

There is no way the Federation would allow the Cylons to arm themselves. That is what Starfleet is for. Let us not forget as refugee status would not allow them to have weapons.

Just saying you goofed that part up my friend.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Chapter 6: From the description it looks like the Colonials have met the Ferengi.
guy chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Fun chapter, like the modified Space Above and Beyond Pilot ep speech from Adar
Netchka chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
EvilTheLast chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
I didn't know you did a followup story. Good story.
Acrylate chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Love it. It would be very great if you can make Lee Adama meet Jim Kirk. Anyway, this is great story. Thank you
cflat chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
I really like the ideas for this crossover. Would be really interesting if you could do a sequel that took place after Star Trek Into Darkness. Or, it would be really great to have a post-STID xover with Star Wars.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Great story here.

I had some observations in this chapter:

You mentioned at the beiginning of this chapter: The Battlestar Olympia? I thought the Warstar Olympia in the first story was destoryed. I doubt another ship named
Olympia would be named so soon.

Also, You mentioned in this chapter (8), that Cylon was on the edge of Federation space, but in previous chapters
you mentioned how Cylon was deep within Federation terratory.

Those are just nitpicks though. I find the the concept of the Federation and Cylons entertaining dialoguge for the jump drive silly.

That would be the end of the Federation if the Romulans, Klingons, or Cardisians got this.

Also, I remember reading how the Cardasians did not come into the picture till the 24th century. I read a Voyager book where
Janeway was about 6 years old in her dad's study and the Cardashians were just discovered. So I guess a little off on the timetables, but it is ok.

Keep writing!