Reviews for No More Yielding but a Dream
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/23
Oh! So it wasn't a dream! Holy-Obito that's cruel...but this is great.
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 1 . 3/14
Cool. I really liked this, it was beautifully written. Poor Kakashi And Obito too!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 1/18
This is the best KakaObi I've ever read in my life. This is just so sad but beautiful at the same time, it's amazing how simple you wrote it but it has all the right details! I love this I wish you wrote more KakaObi, this is just pure perfection there's not a thing I would change in this omg I love this!
AnonimekKY chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I can say only one thing... FLUCK YEAH.
Not too sad, not too fluff, without unnecessary BDSM (I don't feel like this pair would be BDSM really)... Just perfect. 3
tineyninja chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was an amazing one shot! Reallygood idea, bittersweet story. Lovely writing
Crazyyaoistaa chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh it's so cut and it's make me cry you have to write another chapitre for this pairing!this one-shot is just perfect!
Luka'sBlade chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Kufufu lovely
PWTMC chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh wow, that was awesome!

I just wish it was longer! (for my own benefit xD)

Either way, great fic :D
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I still love reading this story. It's creepy, but at the same time sweet, in a weird sort of way. The ending with the kunai is the best part, and I love the lines that Obito has here (about the memorial stone, and how he does hear what Kakashi says to it). The part about Obito's (Kakashi's) eye crying was a nice touch as well. When people write about Kakashi crying, I'm always like, you do know it was only Obito's eye crying in Kakashi Gaiden, right? Kakashi just doesn't cry. It's not in him. Wonderful story for my favorite pairing! They don't get enough love.
Mooooooo chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was AMAZING. It had every thing for s good ghost obito story.
LydiaKitten chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
The last line was just... chilling.

I think my cat hissed when I read it.
KUROXFAI chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Amazing. I absolutely loved it.
tererazin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wah!more!i want MORE!
seximonki chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Nice. It was almost kinda believable seeing that happen in the Naruto-verse
iixne chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
o, creepy... but I like it! It's messed up, slightly disturbing and very awesome D. Great Job, I liked the ending with the kunai and the fact that Kakashi was on guard and didn't believe him, _ but how DID he age O. I'm happy you DID make him age I mean ... that way he's not making out with a 12 year old, lol xD. Anyway, good job, awesome work, keep up the great work