Reviews for I Have You Now
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
There's nothing wrong with motifs, clichés and losing innocence. ... Okay, there's something wrong on the last one, still!

"Kim looked up from rubbing her chaffed wrists" Até tu, King? Rubbing wrists is what really is a cliché, I wonder if this is on purpose. It fits damn well, I won't deny o-o

"Who's writing this crap?" Looks a shout out, somehow, haha. To Humbug I mean, even if it isn't, I just think it's funny if I look this way.

Anyway. Sooooo Kim is her own biggest fanfiction author ever! Who'd have thunk?
The irony? Not even Shego likes it... So... Fiction mimics... fiction, that mimics reality. Okay.

"declawed, spayed, and neutered." I really like when Shego says the "truth" like that.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Well, this one felt far more funny than sexy, but not any less enjoyable. Case in point, though, how come Kim and Shego suspect it might be Ron interrupting them? Hadn’t Rone moved away or something? And come to think of it, the only ones living there now are Kim, Shego, the twins, and Zita, right? Plus Helen and Smaug, of course.

Anyway, the script was really fun and the idea of Kim pouting, getting defensive over her own boddy and costume decisions was overall adorable. Nice work with this one. _

Yours, "Too much for himself" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye-bye!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Great work.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Obviously not!
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Funny how it's Kim that's the kinky, danger-courting one, with Shego the safer one. I really like the dialogue here, and the way that Shego paints the fourth wall with complaints about Kigo cliches. I liked the transition from appearing to be part of the evil scheming to bedroom fun. It's undercut by knowing it's a BE story, but still neatly done.

But I thought the really good part was Shego rueing her ties to work and family and finance, as if Kim has caught her in a cage of domesticity. I imagine a lot people feel like that sometimes, even if they didn't have a crazy life of superpowers, mad science, teen heroes and world domination.

Top stuff. It always is from you.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Doing that kind of roleplaying while people may encounter them? I guess superheroes/villains need to have some kind of "danger" element from time to time for their bedroom activities. And it seems at this point Shego its a little more open to more elements of sub/dom in their sex lives.

Read you later!
A Markov chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A nice little twist on the classic line. Makes you wonder who has whom.

Thanks for the diversion.

Alex
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Cute of you to toy with some tropes. I like the way they each construct the narrative as befits their personality ("That was Ron, he got whatever he needed and went back," Kim told Shego. "That was Sheki coming in to see what Kasy is doing."), although who would have thunk that Shego would be the conservative, worrying about getting caught by the twins, while Kim is the free-wheeling one?
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was amusing. I thought the part where they were interrupted was cute as well. Although, I think that a small head should have popped in the room and asked what they were doing at the end, just for the heck of it. Anyway, thanks for posting this. And I'm eager to see what you come up with when you write more!
Darth Joosh chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Well, not your best work, but still pretty good. Keep up the good work.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
"Shego closed the top of her old uniform and tried to stuff Kim back into the black top. "Why in the hell are you even wearing this? You've outgrown it! The way you jiggle is obscene."

"I wore it just for you," Kim pouted. "I thought you like the way I jiggle. And I bounce out when you pull it up.""

Yeah, I pretty much died laughing at this point. Gotta love that *jiggle* ;-) I know I do.

As for Lawyer vs. Villain, I'd have to argue: is there *really* any difference? ;-) I know I'd take cartoon villain hands down; better money, better hours, more honest ;-)

Thanks for sharing. A break for something funny is always appreciated.

Any plans for some non BEU KiGo fun? I've always liked it when you step out a bit. The universe is great to play around in, but it does rather limit your possibilities for wacky/salacious fun, in my opinion.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That house is just too crowded sometimes. Kim seems to get a thrill out if the whole thing, but the things the twins learn...

I always had Shego pegged as the more daring risk taker. Somewhere, when falling for Kim, she lost that. I have to wonder if she is safe on her little "rehabilitation" assignments in this condition.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Heh, only Kim and Shego would had such a bizarre sexual life.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
great story. i never knew you could write a story quite like this
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Nice to see a little BE again. Wonderful little game there, and the sentiment was strong as well.