Reviews for Screw the Uterus, I have Money!
the17thMuse chapter 1 . 6/8
There are oh so many cracky mpreg fics out there, and this may be the best one I've read. A part of me was wishing a 'what if' of this happened before the Ancient Egyptian arc just to see the Pharaoh's/High Priest Seto's/Zorc's face when confronted with a real baby Blue Eyes and really protective pissed off 'Mommy' Seto...
inu57556 chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Wat Da Fuck did I just read?!
0.o
Ruby of Raven chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Ha! XD No dragon will ever have a binky! XD
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 1 . 3/1/2014

WAAAATTTT?! *dies from shock*
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
That...was awesome. A nice, realistic (or as realistic as a guy pregnant with a dragon) gestation period, some good support from friends and family alike, and the hatching of the baby dragon was adorable.
Itachiforever342 chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Where did you think up this idea? It's brilliant! I wish I'd thought of this! XD

Great story and thanks for writing it! :D
Tristian Sly Tail chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
It was awesome!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
I love this story, I laughed so hard at some parts. Nice ending also, I'm wishing that there is a sequel!
Aeleita chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
That was epically funny, nice job!
Shinzochi chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
That was unbelievably the most AWESOMELY FANTASTIC story i have ever read! Just the idea along have me laughing my ass off the entire time i was reading this. A should seriously consider continuing the story. I also wonder how Seto Kaiba would react if he were real and were looking though various fanfics adn came upon this story. ROTFLMFAO
Kalarin chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
I read the whole thing in one sitting. This is one of the better mpreg stories I've read. I liked the way you explained how it happened and that you didn't idealize the experience; you showed the difficulty involved in a male carrying a baby. Also the titles were funny.
bkcgirl chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
I love the name of this story!
Riiiceballe chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
Awww... cute, but hilarious. This is probably the most enjoyable ridiculous (yet not) fanfiction I've read on this site. Great work! :)
Riiiceballe chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh wow... I cracked up by the end of this first chapter. Great idea! It's definitely taking Seto's obsession with the Blue Eyes to the next level...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »