Reviews for The Masked Dreamers
andii cullen pattinson chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh they were SO cute when they were little

SO cute

I ADORE them!

well I LOVE Jazz&Alice

ALWAYS!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw! So sweet! I just adore these two! Can't get enough! ;o)
DigiNetaChan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
First of all i may say you are the best Alice X Jasper group ever and you realy and truly amazing! Ok in the end you asked if we want you to continue this and i personly would really liked it how the story of Reborn really began because it's so sweet and innocent so please continue this. and even though i read most of yours storys i sorry that i didn't review on all of them and you guys are seriously ROCKS!
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Jazzy Has a new friend! lol :)
miri15 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw that was sweet...I wonder if jasper had a boner while watching alice lick her fingers like he does when they get older lmfao!
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It was soo cute!
xxcaityxx chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww too cute. I want to see Alice's first day at Forks High. Maybe even see her give Lauren and Jess a mouthful. ;)
linsadair chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is the sweetest thing ever. I love it!
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Yeah smitten Jasper is sweet :)

xox
PrettyFace27 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aww fluffy fluffy yummy goodness! M banana and peanut butter!

Such a kids sandwich, I dont know why i dont eat them anymore! yummy!

That was a lovely little outtake! *claps for K*

Yes Robs i would love to read more of little "Mar" and “Jasper William Whitlock, Jr.” hehe

Thanks guys, love ya both x
JazzygirlCullen chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw so cute! I love it!

Yes please write more of these )

How about their first kiss. Also the first time Mary stays over in Jasper's room. Also when they talk on the walkie talkie when they are apart?
x.alice.massacre.x chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
ohmygosh! more more more!

wow

so cute

i love reading jalice as kids .
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
These two are just too cute and aw this was so so sweet wonderful written. :) I 3 it.

Thanks so much for this and of course from you, I would read all, what you would write. :D
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
what a wonderful out-take... it fits Romeosper's personality and you can already see him wanting to take care of Mar... *le sigh...*
luvfaithdream chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw this is cute:) It really reminds me of the video of 'Concrete Angel'! I love that you decided to do a little outtake, makes the waiting-time easier!

Of course Jasper has a Superman lunchbox;) how cool is that.

It' so great the way you really write out of this child-perspective. It gives the story such a nice tone and of course much more feeling. It's so interesting to see what's going on in this little head! I'd love to see it from Alice's perspective too! But yeah you're doing an amazing job with giving it this innocent touch that children have.

It made me so sad that Alice didn't even know what a cupcake is! Every child should now that!;) Her whole reaction made my heart break and I'm just glad Jasper is/was there to make it better! “I like you.” - He's already a charmer, so cute.

I'd really love to hear more about their time together as kids. Maybe the first time she comes over to Jasper or the first time he notices her bruises. Or something light, them playing together - maybe the scene the picture is from that Jasper has in his car...but I'm really happy with ANYTHING as long as it's written by you guys.

Thank you for this!