Reviews for Red String Tied to Love Hiatus
I love this story plz Continue
I'm.kiyaa chapter 13 . 3/17
plєαѕє updαtє plєαѕє updαtє! ‼
angel eyes chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Its a great story and I hope u finish it
LoveMore chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Lol this was a great fanfic i hope this countinues because it was so funny goodluck
ilovehinata4ever chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Awesomeeee!; ) update .Stupid hinata sis thinks she all strong n water so ever why can't hint just give her a piece of her mind? Sasuhina forever sakuinohiba can die now dislike them here (︶) []()* (﹏) (ˇ)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Pleaseee do another chapter...this is really good :3...pretty please with a cherry on top :3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Please just do another chapter of this...it is really good...pleaseee :3
BootyMeDown chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
heyyyyy make another chapter for dis shizz you could also use a beta reader
kandita chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
I really am feeling this story...it's good...and love the way Sasuke talks to Hanabi like she's garbage oh wait she it:) anyway I do hope that they will live 2gether soon n I hope she'll be able to remove Neji curse seal...

Please start updating again
Blue rose water chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
I love your story! I can't Waite for Hinata to leave her family and how they will react when they find out she was the strongest all this time! I also hope you insert future children in this fic. Later of course, but hey your doing awsome all by yourself so just keep wrighting please! Update soon!
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
The Sakura & Ino bashing is great!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Hanabis such a prick

sakura is such a prick

Ino is such a prick

hiashi is such a prick

he'll is anybody NOT a prick in here

well neji kiba lee shino tsunade and naruto for the most part

hopefuly you'd be off haitus soon and update
DF-chan chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
Aaaaa! I love it! Really want more!
ABClove chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I read this story once then forgot to book mark then look for it, all over for it and now righting a review heh...and i hope you update it because its one of the most interesting story i have read

so I hope you update or finish it soon
in your dreams as well chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
Ughhh I want hinata to fight hanabi and kick her ugly retarded a$$ . Good story by the eat plz update