Reviews for Shattered Glass
jadewests chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awhhh awesome one-shot :D i love the ending :)
FaberryTrain chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Such a great story! I really loved the happy ending! I was really nervous when mitchie went to the bathroom...I was like hurry your ass up Alex and get over there! lol Great ending! Headed to read more of your stories! :)
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
if only life was really like that! i hate stupid homophobic and prejudiced assholes. they need to go away and never come back!

this was great though. alex was right, mitchie was dumb, and miley was a jerk. i love it!
NLpretzel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Gr alex called miley a whore... Sorry but i love miley lol but besides that it wasreally good :)
Meghana1205 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
No stay with the happy ending, the first half was a little heartbreaking, but i did like the ending, maybe a little to fast but i was a good story.
nydivaa0x chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
britney spears3

haha...i love it, and the song. great writing.

yay alex & mitchie :)
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
SO GOD!

i hope that happens in real life, hahahaha
CeLlTab chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I really love angst, and you've written it rather well. XD Aha, and I'm glad they got a happy ending! (hopefully this somehow happens in real life too. Too bad it's most probably wishful thinking.) Great job!

~animeaics

PS: I don't know if I could handle the sad ending. :)
IceRose92 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You know just as well as I do that I LOVE angst.

But with so much of that going around lately, and everyone picking up on it and writing about it, it was an amazing change to read something angsty AND happy.

And I think just this one time I could go without the sad, angsty end.

Great job :)
tomatoes chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
gah kitty i loved this
Brittana0304 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
hey I'm leaving a review!

great story. so angsty. but it had a happy ending so i'm happy. if only this would happy in real life. well the coming out part and getting major support from fans.

write another! pwease!
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw umm I like this ending as well don't ruin it for me by posting the bad one, just kidding. I need to favorite you as a author. Oh umm I really didn't want to believe what I was reading, I was like come on Mitchie don't be stupid...lol even though I read it with Demi's name. Anyway I was mad and couldn't believe what was happening and it was killing me to read on, I was freaking out along with Selena. At one point I was really saying "that's what you get Demi" and then I was just like "poor Lena." Um I loved the end..I was praying Demi didn't kill herself which umm...bad vibes if you post the alternate. Anyway Selena was..too nice lol. I would have bitched and then kicked Miley's ass. Well thanks for mentioning me, I feel special. Woo go Kari...anyway umm yeah keep it up. I like reading your stories because you have an amazing style and your chracters don't follow what most of them do. I for one suck at making my chracters that bold.