Reviews for Forgotten
Gamebird chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Pretty good. Tenses got a little tangled in a few places there and it was hard for me to relate to what Peter saw in Daphne or how their relationship worked, emotionally. But without writing it out in a lot of detail, that's tough to do.
Giggleble chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh my God. This was worth reading. Excellent work
Brainlock chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow.

No wonder Matt's such a bastard in your stories, he can't ever get what he wants! LOL

I don't see the Maphter angle, but still love the Maphne arc!

Maphne Manice!

and kudos for making Molly the one who knows the truth!

and yeah, v3 is summer / June-July 2007, so v5 starts late August/Early Sept 2007 if Claire is starting school.
ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow. Really, just... wow.

Trust you to turn possibly the most Maphter thing on the show into Daphter, making it twice as awesome, may I add. This was great, although I do hate you a little bit for evil!Matt. He's possibly the least evil guy on the show (apart from Peter and Hiro, obviously)

Can't wait to see more from you!
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow. If I weren't Christian, I'd worship you, Lara. You're that awesome! This reminds me a lot of the "Face Down" one shot you wrote, mainly because of similar structure and POV. God, Matt was a bastard in this one. I seriously think that he's the most powerful person in the Heroesverse right now.

(Unless, God forbid, Sylar gets it.)

The relationship between Peter and Daphne was well-written, and when Peter saw her for the last time, I have to admit I got watery eyes (seriously). I mean, this is the most terrifying, tragic scene I've read in a while:

"But Daphne..." Peter chokes out.

She shakes her head. "The mind-meld is permanent. She's never going to remember whatever it was you two had."

"No," he whispers. "No no no NO!"

Well-done. Well-done.

-CJ

P.S. You may know this already, but Claire and Gretchen kiss next episode. What's weird about it is that it was HAYDEN PANETTIERE'S idea! Apparently, she asked the writers if they could hook Claire up with a girl this season. Weird, huh?