Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
SLKerouac chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Bella is having her meeting with Sam. She is wanting permission for her and Edward to raise the children. She agreed that if they carry the gene that she will let the tribe help them adjust and grow with the tribe's help. Same tells her that she and Edward can raise the children together. Edward and Sam are now discussing what and how to tell Charlie. They both agree that Charlie should know about the tribe and then see what happens and how he puts things together. Charlie was meeting with all of them at the Cullen house. Carlisle and Sam where the ones that were going to talk. Charlie knew some of what was said. He did not believe at first but ended up seeing with his own eyes the wolves. Bella comes out to her dad after she cleaned up. Charlie knew that Bella's friend were different and he was afraid for her. Bella ended up telling her father that she was going to marry Edward and they were going to raise her and Jake's children together with the pack. No one said anything and then Edward asked for his permission. What happened next with Charlie? Does he want more information? Does he give Edward his blessing? Does he want more information from Sam about what the children could be? Does Charlie decide to do as Bella wants? To help in any way that he can? Keep writing!
sassy41 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
wow that must have been a shock to Charlie
a lot to take in for everyone
I sure hope the pack and the cullens can truly come together for the sake of Jacob and his kids
loved it and look forward to more
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I had the story on alert but started reading it just now. I am confused about the timeline. It it is the same of New Moon - it apparently is - Bella should be in school.
Camilla10 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
Ho, I doubt thewt they would not marry if Charlie didn't give permission ... But I suppose he will.
princessnerra chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Omg! Poor Charlie! ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS!
k1942 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
What a hurdle to get over, but I think she made it ! Boy, if Bella doesn't find a way to keep down some nourishment and get some rest, I worry about her babies! I wonder, too, what's in that tea that Emily keeps giving her? At least Charlie didn't freak out too much when informed that what he thought was a myth, was very real! It's always better to know the truth, in my opinion. Have a merry Christmas and a great new year! (I'm just tickled you are going to finish this story, and don't care how long you take!)
nebfan51 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Thank you for continuing :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also!
SLKerouac chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Bella has made a choice in her life and the life of the babies. This is something that will be best for everyone. Bella still loved Edward. After listening to Edward regarding wanting to raise the babies with her Bella felt that this would be best for everyone. Edward would also get what he wanted. He wanted to be a father. He knew that these babies were Jacob but since he was not there to raise the children Edward would always be there for them. After talking Sam was telling Bella that she would be the one to decide but there was a but. What is the condition that Same gives Bella? Will she go along with it? What will Edward and Carlisle think of this condition? What will Charlie think of all that is going on? Does someone tell him about what is happening and who everyone is and what they are? Does Bella move in with the Cullens? Edward? Does she have a place of her own? Or with Edward? Will there be a wedding? Please continue writing this story!
squalloogal chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
You leave on a but... That's cruel beauty. So nice to see you in my inbox baby girl. Even if it is your hubbies puppy story. Sigh. Hope to see another lovely alert soon.

Mwah x squally
Twifan1228 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Yay! So happy your back with this update, totally understand real life issues! Hang in there ! TY again for the update!
k1942 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Shame on you, dropping that but..., right at the end there! I figured there had to be a qualification somewhere in the okay. It will be interesting to see what the restriction will be. I wonder if Emily is perhaps brewing ginger tea? That usually will settle an upset stomach and shouldn't hurt the babies. The first several paragraphs, with the thoughts of Edward and Alice cracked me up, it was so much like any brother and sister, never mind they're vampires! They love each other but sometimes get a little exasperated , like any of us!
Lillie Cullen chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Perfect :) Loved it!
k1942 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
I'm sorry that your muse took off for Europe, but very glad you continued with this story. I'm hooked and can't wait to see what you have in mind for Bella and Edward's future. This is a really good story and deserves to be finished, imho. Hope to see more soon!
k1942 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Twins! I remembered just now, that Jacob had twin sisters, so I guess it runs in the family! How like Edward to want to take care of his Bella, and her babies. Wonder what the Quileutes will think of that? Not to mention Charlie!
k1942 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
That had to be a shock for Bella and a heartbreak for Edward. Now he really knows his sins have come home to roost! I feel really badly for them both!