Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
CullenObsession114 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
ohh! so close!
TwiDi chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
AW! Edward is just so thoughtful! loved the chapter bb :D
Illianna chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Another great chapter...hmm, could Bella be pregnant. Don't laugh at me if I'm way off though lol:)
MagdulkaCullen chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Please, please, don't make Bella pregnant! I'm begging you! Please! I won't survive if she'll get pregnant with Jacob. But if you want her get pregnant with Edward, go ahead. Just no with Jacob! Please!
flower123 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
isn't she on anti-depressants?wow their so awkward update soon
KendieV chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Glad that they are all at least trying :)

loved it, can't wait for more :D
kuntrygal chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Awe...well at least they are starting to get along!
Lurecyka chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
This chapter was so nice. I'm happy that Bella is taking her time with Edward. The talk with Alice was good too. I think its sad that Edward left without even trying to be there for her... even do he didn't knew what to do. Just love your writing.
MinervaCullen chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Fabulous as always. I am glad you are making it realistic. Giving her time, them time.
beignet chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
I am a little angry that when Bella broke down at the end Edward left...again. I think he should have at least stayed to support her. She may not want his comfort but that doesn't mean he couldn't have offered it. I agree with Bella, much of life falls with-in the gray zone. 3 your writing :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Poor bella. loved this chap!
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Loved the chapter! Edward is going to have to earn his place back in her life one step at a time.
DayAnnKnight chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Ok loved this story so so much...it ended with brownies and crying, and a creep sneaking away when a friend needed him what a duche...Any Ways outstanding work girls looking forward to the next author update!

Happy Writing

DayAnnKnight chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
My tribute would have been a box of tissues, and drawing of a wolf howling a womans siloute painted on the moon...This chapter was so beautiful and heartfelt that there are no words... Amazing.I have to keep going through tears and all to see what becomes of bella now.

DayAnnKnight chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Good for charlie standing up to a vamp..wait is that where bella gets it from? humm...Well N E way great chapter...moving on to the next

519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »