Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
AREITO chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Love it. I am glad Bella is this strong with Edward. I like her with a backbone.
AREITO chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Now I am soooo hooked
AREITO chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
So like Jacob. I admit now I am hooked to this story.
AREITO chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Wow. This a very good chapter. I am liking were this is going
AREITO chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That is an interesting twist. I look forward to it.
Dil9 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
Lovely story:)waiting for the next chapter :)
twi-fic luver chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
this story is great!

well, obviously not the Jacob dying and Bella being emotionally stressed parts, but the story in general.
Totteacher chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
I love the fact that you made Edward smell the difference in her. It makes perfect sense that he would notice the change in her body chemicals since he loves her scent so much!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Aw I'm really liking this story. I'm looking forward to Edward and Bella working on their relationship instead of avoiding the elephant in the room. He's a good man if he wants to help her with the babies too. I do wonder what the wolves will say about that though. Sam was ok with Bella having a friendship with the Cullens but would he be ok with this?
barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
im glad Edward is talking to her about it
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
Aww! I hope she says yes!
goody-goody chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
I love this story and it's awesome that you kept on writting. I've been wating for months for you to continue and know i'm really really happy. Great chapter by the way. Keep on writting.
KendieV chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
yay! she's having twins :))

the convo with Carlisle was funny

great chapter - and i am so pumped for more :D
Lurecyka chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Oh! Boy! That was so nice from Edward... Hope Bella is gone say yes !:)
Unchanged Affections chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Whoa... somethings for Bella to think about.

I kind of liked the puppies line. hah! When you first mentioned puppies in the A/N, I was like 'uh oh... what's this going to be like.' But it was really funny and well timed )

Great chapter!