Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
rengisol chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
AHH! hope you keep this story going beyond an acceptance of marriage.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Edward is so sweet to stand up and be the man he always should have been. I hope they are happy together. I feel sorry Jacob is gone but I believe Edward can give the children what they need to survive in the world and have everything they will ever need.

Post soon.
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
i love it and i can't wait for more please update soon
flower123 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
ooo what is she going to say?and when will she tell the pack and charlie?update soon
radiate689 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
awww
radiate689 chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
wow
SpunkRansom101 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
This is the first review that I have written in I dont know, months maybe? But I have been going through all my book marks, yours was first and I am absolutely loving this story again. I would never have expected the pregnancy, without it I have no clue where this story would have turned. So I am now sitting here on my couch listening to the Eclipse Score and reading your wonderful stories. Hope to see another update soon!
CullenObsession114 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
awww Edward
TheLadyKT chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
poor bells. The pack is not going to be happy
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
OK, so how is Bella becoming a mother going to work with her possibly becoming immortal? She wouldn't really be able to be changed. Cuz who wants to outlive their own children? Even in the human world?

Yes, yes, I know that the wolves don't age if they're around vamps after they've begun to phase - but that would mean that her kids would have to, basically, follow her wherever she went - FOREVER - in order to never age. What kid would want to not really have his/her own life and have to follow his mother around for all eternity?

So . . . what? Edward'll just be around until she grows old & dies and looks like his grandmother? All the while her kids wouldn't age? Right.

-Q
IcarusToSun chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
It breaks my heart that Edward is being treated like a door-mat here. How could Bella treat him like that? Very little sympathy for Bella here. Thanks for updating!
angel04une chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about bella being prego with jakes kids. But now I'm coming around thanks to this chapter! Please don't let bella be a bitch and turn down edward!
Christina Fey chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
So his proposal of sorts is on the table. I can't wait to see what happens!

Jessi
changedbyEdward chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Okay... so the puppies thing really turned us off initially, but damn it was funny in this chapter. Love working with you on this darlin'.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Ooh this was a great chapter and you even gave me a cliffy. I love cliffies and I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more to find out what Bella has to say to Edward's offer.

Kathy