Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is going to be good! So interesting! Crazy how Bella is already having those mixed feelings about what she's done. I'm mean not crazy like out of the ordinary, just crazy like well yeah you should be! lol! Does that make sense? Haha!

Anyway... looking forward to the rest of this story! Love the story title, btw!

GREAT start!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Loved your Jake and the way the story is written speaks to the love I have my boy Jake. He has given so much of himself and deserves to be appreciated by Bella. I am waiting for the ceiling to come crashing down this is Bella we are talking about. I gave my word I was going to read this other story and I will read Manhunt next. I have been seeing the prologue since last week and I am interested.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well, that was a hot as Jacob's body temp while arroused! Is there more, it kind of felt like there might be another chapter(s) to come? If not, go for it! We certainly won't complain! lol

Great job of presenting reasoning that would allow her to do this and a reasonable reaction afterward.

Thanks to you both for sharing your talents with us and to Dr. Death for so generously sharing the fic with us!

Great job, ladies!
SpunkRansom101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wonderful. i like the idea. thanks to Dr. Death (interesting name) for sharing this. cant wait for more.
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I've never read a story like this before because I am a total E&B junkie! But I love your writing Lillie and changedbyEdward! So I thought I would definitly read your first chapter! and my interest is piqued! Very interested in where this might go! Any ideas on how long this little adverture might be? ) I L-O-V-E-D the last line! "The weight of what she'd just done held her down like an anvil on her chest, so much heavier than his arm thrown across her torso." GAH! You explained that so well, I felt it too. Perfect!
ren-san chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Loved it. Update soon!
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I'm so excited about this story and about working together on it! It's been a blast so far and I see it becoming more fun as time goes on! Loves you, darlin'!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I notice that you don't have this labeled with the two main characters. Is this a Bella & Edward fic - eventually?
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009