Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
gabby871 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
does that mean he want's to marry her, that he will change her when she's ready, and that he will allow intimacy(sex) into their relationship? if i was bella i would be asking those questions.
Laiye Laiye chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Oh my gosh! What will she say? How will the pack respond? What about Charlie? Oh, please post more soon! I need more!
acw1 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
great chapter. hope she eventually says yes.
TwiDi chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW babies are on the way! I loved this chapter so much.. I'm glad Edward is offering to take care of Bella and her kids.. well.. it's the least he could do ;)

Loved it bb!

Luv ya!
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
edward shouldn't be father to that sluthoe bella babies. damn her go to hell i wish that bitchalotslut die in zillion peice. i don't think that bitchalotsluthoe really love edward if that bitch really love edward that bitch shouln't sleep with that ugly nasty stinky yucky eww gross jacob. want to puke hope that bitchalotslut babies born and die.
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
ahh damn it wasted time read this story. I thought that bitchslut bella have babies with edwrad damn bella go to hell. i hope she miscarrying. eww nasty that bella have babies with that ugly nasty stinky damn it i hate you why bother put this story in bella/edward when you make you favorite ugly nasty yucky stinky werewolf and that bitchalotslut bella have babies damn can you put this story out of bella/edward section.
bells254 chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
"what if they start to phase before they're even born? I could give birth to...puppies!"

That was soooo funny!

Great chapter.
LisaBebe11 chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Wopuld the pack allow the children to be raised by vamps?

Sorry - Edward coming to help her with the kids seems a bit weird. They are his natural enemies.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
I am sooooo very glad you are back to this story...I love the update and definitely can't wait for more
ellis1516 chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
you were the author to pop my fanfic cherry and i have followed you ever since, i love your writting, although i could never picture jasper and bella together - but dam i can now after seeing eclipse - whn they had there little scene all i could think about was ALIR.

i am sulking MAJORLY over then new twist in this story though :(

but ill follow you until my heart stops beating :D *cheese quote love it*
Zaicha M. Torres chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
i did! damn! yaaayyyy u finally updated! yayyyy lillie!

i knew it i knew it i knew it!

keep up the work! sincerely Zaicha M. Torres
lovemyjake chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Oooh, I didn't guess until your A/N. Then I sorta had an idea. I love it! I think this is great and can't wait so see where this leads.
LJ Summers chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Oh goodness! Awkward chapter indeed!

What a mess. I do appreciate Bella's position, though, and wonder how this will shake down with her as she grows adjusted to the situation.

Not a filler chapter by any means. Yikes!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
This was a great chapter. I loved it and I am so looking forward to reading more.

Kathy
Unchanged Affections chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Guessed when? Haha... I didn’t guess before she found the tampons, but the minute she found those under the sink... I knew. But I guess it was pretty obviously at that point.

Oh goodness... I understand why Edward left and that’s good. He’s following Bella’s wishes, but I kind of wish he had stuck around a little longer so we could have gotten more of a reaction of out him. I’d like to know what he’s thinking. We know what Bella is thinking.

Yeah, that chapter is definitely NOT a filler. lol!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »