Reviews for Raising Q
Great story!
shame this is dead as it looks interesting
102 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Please continue this. It is very interesting and I noticed that a lot of other people liked it too.
samanthatm chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
can't wait for you to update soon.
Insert Name Here chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I just came upon this. It's a great beginning! I wanted to know if you were ever going to continue it.
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome story plot so far I can't wait to read more.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, this is very well-written, and I can imagine a little kid Q on the Enterprise! I eagerly await the next chapter :)
SeverusSnapesSlytherinGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You really must update this! I am so interested it isn't even funny! 3 Please please!
DC-JellyBean's chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
So... Is that all? I would love to have a baby Q living with me! Can you PLEASE do a another chapter. *hopeful face* This is a good story. Sad to see you don't update it or you stop it for what ever reason. She going to call Older Q dad or farther or just Q?
Pliffy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is so cute! I what to see Q caring for his kids and oh I how I picture Little Q is she has

grey eye's(cuz her father has grey eye's I checked) and red hair like her mother.
M.G. Monticello chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I'm really hoping this story isn't dead, it's very good so far. Having a little Q on the ship sounds interesting, and Data comes back! PLease continue...
Blaster144 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I hope that you continue this story. I'd love to see what happens in this storyline.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is promising. I love Q stories so very much. And this one is unique, which is a rarity. I hope you decide to update.
Lord of Chaotic Time and Space chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This story has potential. I can't wait for the next chapter.
moon cutie chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I Like this so far. I would be interested in finding how it turns out. Please write more.