Reviews for Diamond Academy
Elisablackcat chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
GAHHHHH THAT WAS JUST SO NICE XDDD
Elisablackcat chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
shit shit shit shit shiiitttttttt i'm sorry but the trap-ness of it all was just killing me
The Desire chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
Omg you, me and a bunch of other Hitsukarin shippers would love if darling kubo sama put this as like an ova or a movie! Btw it was ammmmaazzziiinnngggg!
Pookie Luffs Sushi chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Finally, Toshiro is being nicer to Karin xD
Bluepanda649 chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
Omg just pure amazing. Love it!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 27 . 10/20/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
This story is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
Loved the story it is really good
neyma chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
Honestly? The same trick for scoring a goal as in the previous story I read? I'm very, very, VERY disappointed, darling!

But yeah, what I wrote in my previous review still stands for this one. I enjoyed reading this, but there were some facepalm moments in the plot that made me wonder what were you thinking when you wrote them! :)

Note to you: 'There' it stood, 'their' house in all its glory. Note when to use THERE (as in where) and when to use THEIR (as in something belonging to someone in plural)! It's one of the grammar mistakes I found in both of your longer stories. :)

I have a feeling this is going to be another of those long, long nights reading fanfiction. *sighs*
MomoPeachFlower chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
Perfect happy ending
I was just waiting for Ichigo and Toshiro to both flip out as if they knew each other
I would have laughed my head off
Karrie chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
Omg I almost cried when I thought he was getting back together with momo. Great story loved it
AquariaOceana123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Is this a different story or something? Cuz' if it is, I really gonna love this story. I usually love stories that made up like, like Soul Society is like a company or something and the Captains are the models (its a model/fashioned company) And the Head Captain is the owner of the company.
RanmaichiNaoko chapter 26 . 10/3/2012
Has the story came to an end already? Naw, I'm going to miss reading it! I love the way how you wrote and thanks to you, I got more creative ideas popping inside my head! I'm planning to make a HitsuKarin fanfiction soon and I hope you'll read it once I have published it or finished writing it then publish it! _
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Wait but she didnt have sex with him!
NTK13 chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
I just want to say...actually I'm going to say a lot, so here.
-I know that a lot of people disagree with me on this, but I like how you waited until the end to put them together.
-I find it pretty funny how Karin and Toushiro both couldn't find out by themselves that they loved one another
-I never thought about the Gin and Rangiku as parents of Toushiro, but I really like that idea now
-And last, but not least, I want to say that you did an amazing job on this story and also thanks for posting your wonderful ideas for readers like me to see!
nureen chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
This was a great story, just like your other hitsukarin stories! I loved how you developed Karin and Toushirou.